December 08, 2017

NOVEMBER FAVOURITES 2017

Another month down. Christmas is almost here. Can you believe 2017 is almost over??? INSANE! This will be my last monthly favourites for 2017 so I thought I would get a little creative with todays post...

The Estée Lauder Set also comes with a night and day cream, both have a lovely cucumber scent. After a long day its both refreshing and calming to my skin. 

It really helps to organise your thoughts and reflect on your day. The 5-minute journal is definitely a fav.

It was a steal at £15 and I dont mind it getting a little dirty. Thats the risk you take with a white bag!

Any gamers in the house? Uncharted: The Lost Legacy is a must play! Xmas gift perhaps?

 "I have too many lipsticks" said no one ever. YSL Matte in 214 Wood on Fire

Believe the hype its a must have for everyone. Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur - Her second book is also out now, The Sun and Her Flowers


What were your favourite things about November?

Lavinya - x



Follow me on Bloglovin' to stay up-to-date with new posts!




No comments:

Post a Comment