February 25, 2016

STAY COZY

DRESS - Asos, TRAINERS - Office, TRENCHCOAT (Similar) - H&M 

I've been dying to share this outfit with you guys but sometimes I underestimate how much time goes in to creating a blog post...plus I am little of a perfectionist, Virgo problems. Using pockets of free time to blog has become a necessity but it can be hard when your the Queen of procrastination. I am definitely someone who will dedicate an hour of my time to blog write but will spend 10 mins searching for the perfect music to play in the background and then end up getting distracted by Youtube videos or Twitter. lol. #dontjudgeme

I actually shared a sneak peak of this look on my Instagram a few weeks ago and people seemed to really like it! Spring is looming and I'm looking forward to coming out of the dark but as we wait for warmer days to come this is the perfect time to stay cozy in a jumper dress.  
I love layering but I'm equally fond of looks that require minimal fuss, and the oversized fit of a jumper dress ticks all the boxes. I love the nude/cream tones and this H&M trench compliments the  outfit palette. 

I'm usually a heels kinda girl but these U420 New Balances from Office are really changing my shoe game goals; its got to the point where I've started wearing them with everything!

1 x Jumper Dress + 1 x Kicks. Outfit Complete.

Hope you love this look as much as I do!

Lavinya x 

No comments:

Post a Comment