March 16, 2016

PINK BOMBER POPPIN



BOMBER JACKET - Stradivarius, TOP (Similar) - Zara, JEANS (Similar) - New Look, HAT - Forever21, BOOTS - Ego.co.uk


I have a big pink crush on this bomber jacket! Pink is one of my favourite colours but its quite a tough colour to style without looking like you stepped out of Barbies world but its definitely the right colour for spring. Originally I had my eye on this gorgeous satin bomber from Mango because of the length and the material; I really wanted that oversized feel but I changed my mind and went for a shorter, slimline fit and I much prefer the price point of this one from Stradivarius; admittedly I had never heard of the brand until a couple months ago when I came across their flagship store in Westfield Stratford!

With a little play on layering and lengths I paired it with this spilt top from Zara. I love the cut out detail on the sides, such a subtle understated way of showing a lil side midriff.

Can we pause for these boots please? How impractical and amazing are these beauties? I know, I know everyone has them...their all over the gram...but sometimes you got to ride the hype bandwagon with pride lol. Nude, patent and a yellow clear perspex heel who wants to wear black boots all the time! Yup, these are definitely outside my comfort zone but I guess that is why I love them, its easy to stick to what you know but that also gets repetitive.

Let me know what you think of my look!

Lavinya x

No comments:

Post a Comment