February 21, 2016

FASHION WEEK WITH FARFETCH


London Fashion Week officially starts today and aside from the fabulous creations to storm the catwalk everyone loves a stylish street style look.

In collaboration with Farfetch.com I have picked out 3 designer pieces from their website to create my ultimate fashion week look, see above!

I chose this awesome embroidered Kenzo 'Cactus' sweatshirt to steal the limelight and add a burst of colour to my look; forget what you think you know about styling sweatshirts because it doesn't have to mean jogging bottoms instead tuck you sweater into a pair of classic high-waisted culottes like this chic pair by Moncler; and as the cobble stones of Somerset House are now a thing of the past step up your shoe game at Brewer Street with these cut-out open toe booties from Casadei. I love this look, its practical for February London weather with a touch of sexy.

Whatever outfit vibe your looking for there are hundreds of incredible designer pieces to choose from, all under one online roof at Farfetch.com 

Check out my collab on their google+ page here and let me know what you think of my look/farfetch picks below!

Lavinya x


This post was in collaboration with Farfetch.com, but all words are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment