October 08, 2015

HAPPINESS BOUTIQUE


I am extremely fond of a bold statement necklace as you would remember from a past post >>>here.

I was kindly offered by Happiness Boutique, an online store based in Berlin, to style one of their statement necklaces. There's over 300 necklaces curated on their site, so theres no way you couldn't find one to suit your style and taste. I couldn't believe the amount of choice they have, it was hard not to want all of them!!, but this stunning Silver Toned Statement Necklace with its beautiful embossed design and distinguished punky spikes is my winner!
It arrived packaged in a black pouch delicately placed in a white box, padded for extra protection. All the little touches make all the difference to your bog standard delivery and make great gifts! 
There is nothing better than an accessory stealing the show, so I kept it simple with a white V-neck sweater, paired with ripped jeans and silver hardware studded heels to keep in line with the necklace's edgy vibe.
If necklaces are not your thing Happiness Boutique also stock earrings, bracelets, rings and much more! I'm so pleased with the quality and price point for this necklace that I've got my eyes on a few more their products!:




It was super fun styling this necklace, its a keeper for sure! I've already worn it with a little black dress for a night out and my striped shirt for a daytime work look. Did I mention their Customer Reward Programme that credits you with points to spend towards future purchases - See for yourself and bring some happiness to your life :) >>>HERE! 


Hope you enjoyed this post!

Lavinya - x








                                                       FOLLOW ME ON

   

4 comments:

  1. Amazing girl <3

    Emma, www.emmabonneaudsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning necklace! love how you made it the focal point of the look
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh that necklace looks lovely on you! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely necklace!looks great with the entire look :)
    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com.ee/

    ReplyDelete