September 30, 2015

CARGO JACKET



I love military jackets, I have literally worn out my vintage camouflage jacket to death and with oversized balloon sleeves and a flattering waist this H&M Cargo Jacket is definitely an upgrade!

Dont let the sunshine fool ya Londoners, its definitely getting colder! Most shops have moved their A/W wears onto the shop floors and I've found so many nice pieces perfect for transitioning into the colder weather. Consciously trying to keep my spending to a minimal as I'm sure I've already got clothes to carry me through to winter. What I really have my sights set on is a nice winter coat (or two), boots and more turtlenecks.

Have I prematurely brought them out of storage? Idc! To me their the ideal clothing to carry you through the everychanging weathers. Primark do some really good lightweight ribbed turtlenecks that are great to wear now while its "warmer. I had to get this burnt orange colour, I think it works so well paired with the khaki jacket. 

Who says you need to wear a mini skirt to show some leg? I love the front split on this Midi D Ring Warehouse Skirt. The D-ring detail has really become a thing this year, hasnt it? It beats a conventional belt loop.

Heels would be ideal to carry this look into the evening, I'm in need of some new ones and a brand called Public Desire have really got my attention recently and it may be time soon to make an investment, but for now my Minimal Suede Boots are my perfect everyday choice. 

Hope you love this look as much as I do!

Lavinya x

FOLLOW ME ON


11 comments:

  1. gurrrl, you've done it again! i love it! i'm off to get that skirt lol x


    indigolorae.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this - yes. You look so good! Those booties are the perfect color and I love that military jacket. And the price on that skirt cannot be real - I need to go check that out right now.
    http://collectinglabels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the combo of your top and the jacket. so beautiful.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jacket is perfect for this kind of weather, it's not too cold to wear a coat but not too warm to go without :) Love the skirt too.

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in LOVE with that jacket! Gorgeous pics <3 xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that skirt and yes it will definitely look great with a pair of heels too. I like how this look can easily be taken from day to night.

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol I know right, you can't trust London weather! Seriously love the jacket too and how you styled it xx

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the orange looks great with the khaki too! I love cargo jackets, I think they're good for layering under bigger coats when it gets reallllly cold x

    Josie |Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderfull!

    InLove,
    Ayat from www.Flashyurface.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete