October 12, 2015

A U T U M N A L


PRIMARK SCARF, FEDORA (SIMILAR) AND TURTLENECK (SIMILAR)


Theres something about dressing for autumn/winter weather that is so appealing. Yes it may get cold, yes it may rain but when I'm not curled under my duvet watching Narcos (must watch TV!)  I love to layer up and experiment with my style, an opportunity that is quite rare to do in the summertime.

I was drawn to the earthy colours of the scarf, they compliment the dark berry tone of my fedora and my beloved turtleneck. The brown lip liner in chocolate from Barry M has found its way permanently into my make up bag, its a nice change to red, although red lipstick will always be #1. To finish, I added my darkwash jeans, super comfy heels and my lightweight trench to tie in all the colours and keep it light. Autumn doesn't have to mean dreary! All I need now is some shades to tackle the sun, which surprisingly is still here! 

I've received so many compliments on this scarf and people can hardly believe that its from Primark and cost only £5. In defence of Primark their quality has gone up a notch and I can honestly tell you this scarf not only looks the part it plays the part too, its super warm, cosy and soft everything you could ever want. I'm a firm believer of its not what you wear, but how you wear it. What a bargain.

You can find more autumnal style inspiration on my pinterest>>>HERE

Let me know how you feel about this outfit!

Lavinya x

FOLLOW ME ON

   

18 comments:

  1. You look really amazing. Wanna follow for follow? :)

    http://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes love earthy colours! You look amazing, such a lovely time of year!

    Hannah | Oh January

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking gorgeous babe - LOVE this scarf! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. As if that scarf is Primark!! It's amazing, i thought it was going to be Zara! I love it xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors! So perfect for autumn! Definitely loving your style!!

    Basic Is The Mood

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Autumn fashion as well, it's definitely my favourite season style-wise. You look sooo good here, your outfit is fab - love the scarf!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is everything ! You look stunning !

    www.iamjnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is everything ! You look stunning !

    www.iamjnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. As soon as I saw this outfit my eyes were drawn to that scarf and how good it looks on you, especially with the styling of this outfit. No wonder you get lots of compliments from it, it suits you so well and what a bargain! I just ordered two big scarves off Asos, so I'm going to choose one and send the other back. I'll probably want to keep both though.

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. <3333 such amazing post!

    you look great

    Karolina Gerspucci

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog! Have a nice weekend:)

    www.irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. so casual yet so amazing!

    http://thatgurlsolomon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Still looking fierce in your autumn style <3

    Pingkan x | lifeofpingkan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. This scarf is truly amazzing, because of colors and how big it is, and for only 5 GBP, lucky girl! :)

    Anete,
    foxinflora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the scarf and your picture quality is amazing! what camera do you use?? xx

    www.keelieskloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. You Look so dammn good !
    I Love the colour from ur Outfit. & Ur Lipstick Colour is very nice !

    InLove,
    Ayat from www.Flashyurface.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete