September 14, 2015

THE ZARA KNITTED JUMPSUIT

ZARA KNITTED JUMPSUIT
MANGO LEATHER JACKET
HIGH TOP NIKE TRAINERS
PRIMARK ANKLE CHAIN (WORN AS A CHOKER)


I am so in love with this Zara jumpsuit its unreal. I never thought I would be able to carry off a culotte style jumpsuit. I am only 5'5, I feel taller lol, so I was worried this would wear me rather than the other way round. The jumpsuits crotch is a few inches lower than my own, lol, some would say it has a rather unflattering shape but I really like the way it falls on me and its definitely best worn without a bra. I love the ribbed detailing. I wore it out to see the new Maze Runner movie, btw its awesome, and it was the comfiest cinema outfit I have ever worn.
I missed out on the asos one here, which weirdly is back in stock! but now that I have this ribbed beauty I wouldnt want to spend my days in anything else!

My "choker" is actually a £4 ankle chain I found in Primark. I thought it was way to pretty to be on my foot, so I added a few more chain loops in from a old necklace and voila! a new choker was born. White minimal trainers are the way to go with this outfit and these high top Nike trainers were a bargain from Sports Direct at only £18! I gave my converses a lil break this summer and they were the perfect substitute.


What do you think of the culotte jumpsuit?

Lavinya x


STAY IN TOUCH!

22 comments:

  1. LOVE this culotte jumpsuit on you - what a babe <3 xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as per usual girl! Jacket and jumpsuit are winning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this jumpsuit, love how you've styled it. Would love to see what other ways you would style it, heels maybe?! Great post thanks for sharing.

    www.binbagcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my days that jumpsuit is heavenly on you! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This jumpsuit is gorgeous and it suits you so well! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This jumpsuit is stunning! I love this look!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9/14/2015

    Love it 1000 times. You're so much beautiful <3

    mini-s-mall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9/15/2015

    Girllll you look alot taller than 5'5!! Lol such an edgy and chic outfit, you styled the jumpsuit perfectly with the nikes! Soo gorgeous xx

    lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9/15/2015

    Girllll you look alot taller than 5'5!! Lol such an edgy and chic outfit, you styled the jumpsuit perfectly with the nikes! Soo gorgeous xx

    lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful braids and pictures.
    There is something about a leather jacket...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I love it! You totally roxked this jumpsuit outfit <3

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're so rocking this jumpsuit! It's such a great find.

    www.girlcandress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, you look amazing! That jumpsuit is the coolest thing x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am usually not a fan of simplistic pieces but I just adore this - it looks amazing you though, I doubt I could pull it off as well!x

    electraviolet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Love your jumpsuit!! You look gorgeous!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your look :)
    http://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  17. The jumpsuit looks so good on you, Lavinya. I love how you've styled it!

    / O.R.R. - Life & Style Journal

    ReplyDelete
  18. That jumpsuit is so unique and suits you so well. How amazing is your diy on the necklace too! Very creative and inspiring.

    Victoria xx thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that jumpsuit, you look sooo cool <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this outfit so much ! You have a very good style, following you on GFC ! xx

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete