September 20, 2015

THE FLARED JEANS

CLICK TO SHOP:
H&M VEST

The obsession with denim has been serious this year. It started with this post here and has proven to be a trend worth investing in. These 70s inspired flared jeans definitely add character to any outfit. I think I like the crop flared jean better than culottes. They give me a better shape and make my legs look longer especially with heels.

The styling ideas I have for these jeans are just dying to be worn. these jeans with a blazer, shirt and trainers make a great day time look and then transition into autumn with a turtelneck and boots. I really wanted the matching crop top but I'm happy to mix & match it with other pieces from my wardrobe as I can constantly revamp these jeans and create new looks!

For this evening out, I opted for a black cami vest and my leather jacket and neck scarf to toughen up the look, The jeans do come up slightly loose, I bought W28 L32 but I think the next size down wouldn't have looked very flattering. Overall, I am happy with how they fit and the length is perfect with these fringed mules. Never going back to skinny jeans, well not anytime soon...

Let me know how you feel about this outfit!
Lavinya x

17 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, and your makeup is goooorge!! <3

    Basic Is The Mood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovee your post :)
    http://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so so chic!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how adding and removing the jacket makes adds such a different character! I personally like it without the jacket because it really showcases the playful tie with the hat. Well done!
    Joua to the Rescue

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the combination of denim and black! you look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not really a fan of flared jeans. But you rock these jeans! You look fabulous♥♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous outfit, you look so good! x

    je suis cat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those jeans look seriously good on you. That's so cool that there's a matching crop top as well, I bet they would look awesome together!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. You rock this look so well! Love it.



    xo, Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great in these flared jeans!

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You pull off these jeans so well! Looking amazing x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Denim has been massive recently, love the cropped flares! Not sure I could pull that length off though
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  14. I seriously love the way you layout your blog post gurl! The neck tie is so on point ^^

    Pingkan x | http://lifeofpingkan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete