September 09, 2015

H&M TWO-PIECE



WHAT I'M WEARING:
AIR JORDAN V RETRO "FIRE RED"

I finally bought a two-set! It took me a while to find the perfect one, but this striped set from H&M was an absolute steal! Worth the wait.

It's soooooo comfy I've been tempted to lounge around the house in it, hands down it would be the most cosiest PJ's ever, but instead I've teamed it with my Air Jordan's, which don't get worn as often as they should as I totally forgot I had them but they've definitely been added to the rotation now. It's always a plus when outfits help you rediscover clothes/shoes you may have 'forgotten'.

This two-set has stolen my heart, the relaxed fit makes it my new favourite thing to wear and I don't even feel like I need the addition of accessories, its perfect as is....well, aside from my go-to fedora because I wouldn't feel complete without it!

Happy Hump-day!

Lavinya x

8 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous babe - I love the pairing with your trainers <3 xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you styled this!

    www.indigolorae.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! flawless

    deanswolves.com

    deanswolves.com

    deanswolves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9/13/2015

    I thought this two pieces was in denim but it's better, loved it <3

    mini-s-mall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour on you! Having the collar like that is really cute too.

    Victoria xx thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete