April 04, 2015

THE WEEKEND MULE

Back with "The Weekend Muse" and its all about the Mule! This time last year I was lusting after my first pair here, well the obsession has returned so I decided to put together a post to share my current favourites that have really caught my eye this season. Links below!


01  Whistles Brie Fringe Flat Sandal
02  Senso Ebony Giraffe Pony Sandals
03  Dorothy Perkins Yellow Leather Sliders
04  Whistles Milla Flat Mule
05  Aldo Luma Pointy Toe Shoe
06  Office Laguna Penny Loafer Mule
07  Mango Fringed Applique Sandal
08  Shellys Blue Suede Heeled Mule
09  H&M Leather Mules

Which one is your favourite? Take your time and mule it over....

bad pun hehe, Lavinya x

Follow me:

7 comments:

  1. Lovely shoes
    My fave is the last one,so cool :)
    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hard to pick one.. all of 'em looks so adorable

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree!! Its so hard to choose!

      Delete
  3. love this post! too hard to pick but i think i will have to go for number 6!

    my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was not aware that H&M was doing those amazing shoes (#9) thanks for the share!! HUGS

    http://lauest.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. #2 & #9 are my fav ! Perfect for this season !

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with mules, the whistles ones have to be my fave!x

    ReplyDelete