March 31, 2015

OOTD | 30/03/15

CAP: H&M MENSWEAR 
OVERSIZED JUMPER: H&M SIMILAR  
JEANS: H&M 
CHECKED SCARF: MANGO
ANKLE BOOTS: H&M 


I wish work could have Easter breaks and 6 week summer holidays like school/uni term does cos I am in need of rest! I've been doing back to back shifts at work and its messing up, I feel so rundown. My mum really wants to go on holiday this year but I am desperately trying to save towards moving out but there doesn't seem to ever be enough to do that especially once I've bought a zone 1-3 travel card, paid off my telephone bill and any other outstanding payments, the money seems to go back to square one. Maybe travelling this year might not be a possible thing I can do this year like I thought *le sigh* 

The wind is howling outside and I would rather wrap myself up in this amazing scarf/shawl and hide under the covers all day and paint my nails (because they are definitely far from fleek atm)....but instead I am working 12-8.30pm today.

I guess I'm just having one of those days. Hope your all doing much better! x

Lavinya x

Follow me:

7 comments:

  1. Oh no I hope you feel better! Love your scarf and your makeup awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I hope everything comes together and that you feel better. This outfit is killer awesome I'm amazing; love it!

    istylelooks blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nooo hun, I feel you though trust me. But I've said to myself that I WILL force myself to go on holidays this year.
    You're slaying it with this outfit! xxx

    http://mellowusu.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ERRR MAAA GAWD. I love this look! Everythinggggg is fleeky fleeky!! I totally feel you on the whole holidays thing. I just have too many expenses to spend on a holiday. Praying things work out!

    Thy Bliss Calls

    ReplyDelete
  5. your style is so cool, love the scarf and boots!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit..casual yet chic, I love the scarf, I thought at first it was a cape/cardigan but anyway it looks so cosy and warm :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8/29/2015

    stunning! <3

    ReplyDelete