March 30, 2015

#INPOSTSWAPSHOP CHALLENGE

I can't count how many times people come to my room seeing all my clothing, shoes and accessories and respond with "you could open a shop!"
I have had countless clear outs and always end up either donating to charity or deservedly throwing away items I've held onto for waaaaay too long, I am sure you can all relate...but have you ever thought about swapping with someone?


Well thanks to InPost UK and their #swapshopchallenge I was able to send my beautiful gold acanthus leaf necklace to GemmaRetro Chick.


InPost allows you to collect or send parcels anytime of the day or night using self service lockers available 24/7/365!  

InPostInPostInPostInPostInPostInPostInPostInPost
Sending the necklace was really easy! 
All I had to do is enter details of the package on their website this included the package size, weight and details of the recipient, then a postal charge was calculated for me. I then paid securely online and affixed the postal label on my package. My nearest InPost locker was really close to me and in a visible location so I feel safe that I could collect my parcels at anytime of the day in the future. At the locker I scanned the postal label (there is also an option to use the touchscreen to enter the code manually) and one of the locker doors popped open, I put my parcel in closed the door and that was it! Quick and easy!


In return as part of the swap I received this gorgeous spiked necklace from Emma from Collage Me Pretty! Its so reminisecent of the necklace I wore to fashion week and I love a statement necklace so it fits right in with the ones I have!

Why not check out where your nearest InPost locker is here because if like me you dont always make it to the post office before closing time or hate wasting your day waiting for your delivery, an InPost locker might just be exactly what you need!

Lavinya x

This post is in collaboration with InPost UK however all words are my own.


Follow me:

2 comments: