March 24, 2015

RIBBED DRESS AND BOMBER JACKET


NEXT RIBBED DRESS SIMILAR 
H&M BOMBER JACKET SIMILAR
H&M ANKLE BOOTS 
PRIMARK BLACK & WHITE FAUX FUR SCARF SIMILAR 


I hardly ever wear dresses. It's not that I don't like them, I'm just not always 100% confident in them. I blame my inner tomboy and how self concious I am about my legs but in this grey ribbed midi I think my impression of dresses have gone up a notch.

I cant express enough how comfortable this dress is to wear. It's stretchy and yet hugs me in all the right places, hits at the perfect length and I love the side split detail. I paired it with my some ankle boots but I could definitely dress it down further with trainers.

This bomber jacket tho...who can deny how buff this jacket is, like seriously! It's taken me ages to find the right one and I love the colour and all the zip details! I kept my eye on it and luckily got it at sale price. The link for it keeps coming and going on-line so keep an eye out for it, its definitely an item worth having!

Let me know what you think below!

Lavinya x

Follow me:


10 comments:

  1. The dress looks really good on you, you should definitely wear them more often. And you're right, that bomber is buff! The whole combo together looks great. =D

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is divine - I wouldn't have guessed it was from Next! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont sleep on Next they have some gems! lol x

      Delete
  3. Love the dress and bomber combo. Such a simple yet stylish outfit which you made effortlessly cool with the red lip and box-braids :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/grey-london.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girls! really appreciate it! x

      Delete
  4. Your dress is beautiful, it suits you so well. Love the bomber too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are killin it! I love that bomber jacket. Total badass x
    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete