October 19, 2014

THE WEEKEND MUSE #1: AUTUMNAL INSPIRATIONS


All images taken from my Pinterest : Collage made my me. 

So things have been a little quiet over here since I posted my London Fashion Week Posts, which went down really well and had a great response, so thank you to everyone who read that!!!
If you remember before LFW I spoke about a few ideas I had for my blog, one of them is a new segment titled "The Weekend Muse" a kind of word play on "The Weekend News". Working a relentless 9-5 means the weekends are the best time if not the only time I can really unwind, get my life in order, catch up with blogs/social media, dedicate some time to pamper myself and blog!

What can you expect from "The Weekend Muse"?
Well like any muse it will try to be inspirational and it could feature a style advice post, quick write-up of my weekend beauty routines with tips and tricks, trend forcast, or a chance to fill you guys in on my week (if I ever do something interesting lol) and be an insight to what will feature on the blog that coming week in the form of a inspo collage, which is what todays post is about!

Autumn is here, Winter is coming....
I don't know about you but the changeover from summer wardrobe to autumn/winter has commenced! Which means reorganising my closet, pulling out my knitwear from hiding and putting my bikinis into hibernation. I recently jumped back on the Pinterest bandwagon, I don't even know why I stopped its so fun, I've been pinning away like mad this week! If your on pinterest feel free to follow me
Colour palettes ranging from khaki/military green, mustard yellows, deep reds and aubergine are all over the high streets and it goes without saying neutral tones, denim and black are here to stay for another season and just what you need to build your A/W wardrobe, if you haven't already started!

For more fash inspo you can follow me on Pinterest HERE or on Tumblr HERE.

And guess what guys I also set up a new Facebook page!!!!! Please Like and keep supporting! Planning on a blog giveaway for my followers because your all so amazing! But you won't know about it unless you like my Facebook page!!!! ---> https://www.facebook.com/ThisisLavinya <--- Thank you all! xxx

Happy Weekend!
Lavinya x

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/19/2014

    Great inspiration! <3

    www.kassandragoldofficial.com - Danish Blogger, Miss World Denmark contestant and tv personality <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love loooove this post! Oversized comfy jumpers and fedora hats seems to be thé items for this season. Great post! I've liked your facebook page!
    x M
    http://mellscloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post! Maybe you could do one on menswear seeing as you are inspired by it too! I liked your fb page too so glad you have one as I dont have instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lusting over a lot of things in this post! Love this idea

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so on point, literally exactly what I want to be wearing!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This collage is amazing, thank you for the inspiration! I especially love for pink ACNE shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh such awesome inspiration, looking at it all just makes me want to go shopping. The green coat is gorgeous. Loving the weekend muse x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these inspirational photos, so want a forest green coat now.
    x http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete