October 21, 2014

FUR COAT X TURTLENECK

FEDORA: PRIMARK
TURTLENECK: PRIMARK 
FUR COAT: H&M

Your going to hear a lot of UK bloggers bang on about the weather. Its what we do. Its a source of conversation for us Brits and I am no exception. The cold really has been hitting us this week, enough for me to bring out my cosy fur coat and one of many turtle neck tops that I own, they are definitely a fall/winter staple for me.

My coat is an old purchase from H&M and what drew me to it was the unusual grey colour and its collarless neckline, I wore it all of last year winter and I intend on doing the same this season, however I've got my eye on this stunning one from MISSGUIDED and M&S. Fur is bang on trend for A/W but if your not about a full on fur coat there are still plenty of ways to incorporate it into your wardrobe, why not try a fur stole you can add to any coat, a faux fur clutch or to really channel your inner eskimo a fur hat! 

These boyfriend jeans from New Look and I have a a love/hate relationship. Ever bought an item and then some time later you though "I really don't like the way these fit/look" but it was too late (or you were too lazy) to return them to the store? Well that was the situation with these jeans only fast forward a year later and I put these on without thinking and was pleasantly surprised, so not bad New Look. Mom jeans are still bae though...

When it comes to footwear I am loving loafers! I don't know how I'm gonna part with these ASOS beauties once I've worn them to death and even though its kinda freezing outside I don't mind exposing my ankles just so I can wear them!

With Christmas around the corner the weather is only going to get colder, so I officially declare it "fur season"Yassssss!

Lavinya x
Follow me:





17 comments:

  1. OBSESSED with you!! Your style is sooo on point *inspiration*!! I just followed you on literally every platform!

    www.chionebrasiliahardy.blogspot.co.uk

    Chione XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, especially the boyfriend jeans. They're so comfy! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never friggin fail my dear! Even make simple to bloody stylish!

    www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hat and shoes!

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking gorgeous, love the loafers and that coat looks soooo warm! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these jeans & that coat looks so nice on! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. yassss for fur season! love love love your outfit too, you look so pretty x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU!!! This jacket and you!! I am loving it! I love boyfriend jeans as well. Comfy and able to be styled many different ways!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your coat

    http://styledosntmeanluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. All I go on about is the weather, it's a really bad habit!
    Love your outfit, especially those jeans. Awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are gorgeous! I love your coat and fabulous hat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10/23/2014

    I love your jacket and jeans <3

    www.kassandragoldofficial.com - Danish blogger, Miss World Denmark contestant and tv personality <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore this look, especially the fur coat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome outfit - you manage to simultaneously look casual and put together!

    Drea xo
    http://dreasjunkyard.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those shoes! & that necklace is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous10/27/2014

    omg that coat is like necessary to my whole being lol x

    miseducationofmary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg i adore that necklace! you look gorgeous xxxx

    ReplyDelete