September 17, 2014

LFW SS15 STREET STYLE DAY 1

There is nothing better than seeing what everyone is going to turn up in for London Fashion Week, check out these stylish outfits that caught my eye at Somerset House on day 1.

Fetish For Fabric Designer Payzee Mahmod and FNO Magazine Editor Gideon Cudjoe 

Model Instagram: @Ju1iebabes
(PIC 2) Blogger FaireyCakesz
Stylist Arieta Mujay
Charley Van Purpz & Co aka exceptionally well dressed gentlemen
Stylist Instagram: @XYYX_ 
Blogger Maria from Pigeon Fights & Cigarettes
Blogger Jen from Jen Electro
(PIC 1) Instagram: @Missreid_x 

Rough Copy from X Factor 
ALL IMAGES TAKEN BY ME


Which look was your favourite?
Lavinya xx



18 comments:

  1. SO much inspiration for one post...I love the group opf guys the most, they all look so dapper!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They literally gave me life all week! They were dressed so good everyday I totally agree! xx

      Delete
  2. All of these fashionable people. LOOOOVE IT!
    xo.
    FROM HATS TO HEELS

    www.fromhatstoheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Larissa! Beautiful name btw X

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Wait til you see Day 2 street style post!

      Delete
  4. Very nice and colorful inspration <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos!! Perfect inspo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh street style is the best!! You got some amazing pics <3 <3 <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abbie! I agree its what makes fashion week special!

      Delete
  7. Great photos! I love checking out the style at somerset house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! You captured some great shots yourself!

      Delete
  8. Absolutely adore the trench in the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was actually the first photo I shot! I saw her while queuing and I was like "I just have to take a pic of this!" lol!

      Delete
  9. oh hey I spot ME!
    you got some good shots - the last pic that trench <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta have some Jen in the post! The trench was everything!

      Delete