September 13, 2014

LONDON FASHION WEEK S/S15 DAY 1


SUIT: MANGO
HIGH NECK TOP: THE STING
BAG: PRIMARK

ITS LONDON FASHION WEEK! I am so excited to be attending again this year thanks to POP PR who sent me invites to all the shows their representing! This is my second time attending LFW, you catch up with what I got up to last time hereDay 1 was mental!

On my way into the Jamie Wei Huang show I was interviewed and snapped by Fashion Scout and then shortly after that I attended the Ones To Watch showcase at the Freemasons' Hall. I had some free time before my next shows so I headed over to Somerset House to spot some street style and met up with some of my favourite instagrammer's and fashion bloggers before heading to the ME Hotel to chill out and enjoying some complimentary snacks at the Radio Rooftop Bar, it was absolutely gorgeous up there! 

After scoffing down some much needed sweets and snacks I caught the Tahani Alothai collection at the Savoy Hotel and then ended my day back at the Freemasons Hall to see the Hema Kaul catwalk.

On to my outfit...Recently I have really been into menswear, I particularly enjoyed the designs showcased at the London Collection: Men this year and I am loving ladies in menswear such as stylist Ayishat Akanbi , musician Janelle Monae and fashion bloggers Basik Attire, Natasha Janelle and Angelica Blick I guess my ootd was influenced by these elements. The sun bizarrely decided to come out so there were times I got a little hot under the collar, literally lol, but I really enjoyed wearing all black everything. I was absolutely shattered by the time I got home but bring on Day 2!

Street style snaps on the way...
Lavinya x

12 comments:

  1. Yaaaas love this! Your outfit is on point! x
    http://mellscloset.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice outfit, love the all black (we went to LFW too :p)
    Feel free to check out our newest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/london-fashion-week-ss15-ootd-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nailed this look! Love the men-esk all black!

    Www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the menswear inspired outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always lovely, your necklace is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olivia! I totally love my necklaces too! x

      Delete
  6. I love your suit and how you've put everything together,

    ReplyDelete