June 07, 2014

BLACK IS THE NEW BLACK


Primark Black Tee | H&M Checked Trousers | H&M Kimono | H&M Slides | All Accessories from Primark

Naturally the day London has good weather I wear black
I know I should be all pastels and bright colours (which I do love and own a lot of) but there is something about monochrome that is so hard to let go of. You can't see it but I was wearing a sheer black kimono on top, yes more black, I tried to take an action shot because I love the way it moves in the wind, but I didn't like the outcome so it didn't make it on to the post, but take my word for it its a great piece to own. It a fairly new item but unfortunately its not available online but I do remember it being £5.99. Yup, five ninety-nine. BARGAIN.

Don't sleep on Primark accessories! First of all my shades cost £1 and their reminiscent of a pair I planned to buy from Topshop that are £15 more. BARGAIN. Speaking of bargains, I am infatuated with my bracelet. I can't believe I found it in Primark and I can't believe it was only £3! I repeat don't sleep on primark accessories - and these slides are literally the comfiest footwear I have ever owned and I don't care bloggers have named them "UGLY shoes" they go with practically EVERYTHING, which is both a blessing and curse because I am scared of wearing them to death. 

Primark and H&M have been killing it lately, their bargain central and their summer stock is just filling up my wardrobe especially when it comes to kimonos. I now have a total of 4 kimonos and I love them all. I really want to do a haul video but I can't get pass the dreaded "intro" saying hi is hard looool. But I am working on it because there is a lot of great stuff that I have been buying that needs to be shared with you guys and I really want to try something new and make youtube vids! So keep an eye out!

Happy Saturday! 
Lavinya x

20 comments:

  1. Great post Lavinya! I know what you mean! Primark lured me in two days in a row with so much great pieces. I hope you do make that vid xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Fashion Blog, looking forward to your next outfits in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled across your blog and will be following. I love your causal outfit and those h&m sliders are gorgeous!

    Mary

    popgoesfashion.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sliders are beautiful! So sad that H&M doesn't do my shoe size anymore(3); it's my favorite store xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been loving H&M and Primark too lately. Love the outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove your accessories! Cute outfit!
    xx

    http://omgoldness.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love your Blog Lavinya :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this outfit, those checked trousers are so nice. Looks simple and cute with the plain black tee and the sandals

    DEBAPPAREL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving those slides and I knoowww, Primark and H&M are really bringing it this summer.

    www.bllksilk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. This top is as god send for me, I bought it a few weeks ago and it just goes with everything doesn't it?
    Want these sandals so bad!
    http://bethanyxalice.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete