May 18, 2014

MY WEEK IN PICTURES #1




Hi guys! Here are a few pictures of what I got up to in the week:

1. Daily commute to work
2. Freshly made fruit salad for breakfast...yum!
3. New stuff from H&M and Choies 
4. My new shoulder bag 
5. Getting utterly soaked by the rain!
6. Taking my slides for a spin....guys we all need at least 1 pair in our possession they are so comfy!
7. Epic burger and sweet potato fries for lunch! (it was my cheat day ok?!)
8. Taking advantage of the 3 for 2 offer at Superdrugs Lately I am obsessed with make up! there are so many pretty lip colours out at the moment & I bought my first Real Techniques beauty tool! 
9. Enjoying a cheeky nandos today :)

Its been one hectic weekend but man the weather was beaut in London today luckily I have tomorrow off and I plan to do nothing but relax and work on some outfit posts so fingers crossed those are up this week!

I've just crawled into bed now and I'm going to catch up with the finale of The Vampire Diaries season 5 and call it night! :)

What did you get up to this week/weekend? Tell me in the comment box below I want to know! 

Lavinya x



22 comments:

  1. Seems that it was a great week;) May your next week be even more better;)!

    Yours,
    NIKA Bittner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nika it really was, especially on the weekend. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great week too! 😊

      Delete
  2. Looks like a good week, spesh with the sliders and the food! WOW that burger looks incred :-) I was chilling out in the sun this weekend and it certainly eased a hangover and also finalyl got involved with the Slider trend, totally agree SO comfy!! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon5/20/2014

    Great pics! I would love to see your outfits in more detail and swatches on the lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both, I am finding it so hard to find the right back drop for my pics and taking pics on my own is proving so difficult :( hopefully have some up soon but bear with me ok *hugs* :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love posts like these! Looks like you had a good week, I love your slides! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  5. That choies sweatshirt looks so nice! I've been enjoying the rare British sunshine too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is especially for those rainy days! xx

      Delete
  6. I Love Posts that give insight into the bloggers everyday life! The sweatshirt you purchased looks so cute and that fruit salad looks delicious

    -Tatianna Barry
    indivisualityxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so trying to stay healthy but can anyone resist that burger and nandos??? impossible. lol x

      Delete
  7. need that bag too and yass to the slides (get the jewelled pair from H&M next) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen you read my mind! But they have already sold out everywhere *boooo* x

      Delete
  8. Loving the choies jumper and the cheeky nandos aha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you've got to have a cheeky nandos! :) xx

      Delete
  9. The sandals are amazing!! Love that choies top too and I'm completely jealous that you got to eat that burger, dribbling just looking at it (delicious image for you!)

    Elisse x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful photos! love your recent buys from choies and H&M
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. you know you're a good photographer when you can make the tube look interesting! haha, love these pictures girl. also that nandos looks too good xx

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol well thank you! Nandos is always a good choice ^_^ xx

      Delete