March 23, 2014

BUT FIRST LET ME TAKE A SELFIE


H&M Single-Breasted Coat | Embellished Sequin Primark Top (old, similar here & here) | Primark Skinny Jeans (Not Available Online, Similar) | Next Brogues (No longer on website, Similar here) | Tartan Scarf | Zara Bag (Similar)






Sometimes nothing beats a phone selfie, simple and photographer-fuss free and y'all know when you take the pic yourself you always end up looking better! - I've had this sequin top for ages but everything I teamed it with made it look blah but its been camping out in my wardrobe for far too long so when I bought these coloured jeans from Primark I didn't know I had picked a perfect item to collab my top with. I am a traditional blue denim and black jeans/trousers type of girl but spring calls for lighter colours and lately Ive been gravitating towards beige, khaki and even white! - I am so in love with my brogues, the most comfortable shoes ever. Next really are doing some great shoes this season and one of the few places that still do a size 6.5. I want another pair but in either pale pink or white and recently I've had eye on a pair of mules. 

     Hurry up payday ^_^
     
     Lavinya x

    ps: I am shamelessly obsessed with the selfie song by The ChainSmokers...*hangs head* what has happened to me lol, haven't seen it see it here  

2 comments: