March 25, 2014

THANKS MUM


Primark Roll Neck | Primark Leather Trousers | New Look Court Shoes | Vintage Camel Coat

My mum has this terrible habit of hoarding things (she would say the same thing about me tbf)  and I remember making her donate a bunch of her of old clothes when I was younger, which I deeply regret now seeing as I could of had some great vintage pieces, however I'm so glad she hid this one from me! 
I've never felt like the over-sized style really suit me, seeing as I'm 5'5 and over-sized items seem to make me look stubby lol, but a pair of heels make a world of difference! I just love the batwing arms on this coat and luckily the ties don't make it look too dressing gown-y lol and seeing as the rain has returned to good ole London it seems I'll still have a bit more time to wear it. I'm not ready to part with my roll necks just yet anyways. Mum told me that at the time she bought the coat for less than £30 which was quite a bit of money way back when. Can you imagine trying to buy a cashmere & wool blend coat for that amount or less these days? Such things only exist if your really good at thrift shopping or your name is Maria Pigeon lol,  that girl knows how to get all the good stuff :) 
Lavinya x

Dont forget to follow me on Bloglovin! x





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

  1. You look effing amazing!!! That coat is something else xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thank you! x and I agree its definitely a keeper! xxx

      Delete
  2. This coat is amazing!! I love a nice camel coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The leather trousers are amazing! :)
    Feel free to pass by my blog, thank you xo http://lemodeguru.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are my favourite, I'm always in them! Thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  4. ah wow its so beautiful! wish my mum was a hoarder, she just chucks every cool thing she owns away :( love your trousers too and your hair <3 new follower :) xx
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG you look banging, this coat is so gorgeous love this look!! Now following you xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. o m f g !
    gimme that coat <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous! love the camel coat!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! That coat is perfect! X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Camel coat, a classic. Looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh hot damn, I am in love with that coat, seriously.

    I need to go on the hunt for something like this, because I don't have any decent coats.
    http://www.megsiobhan.co.vu/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg! I usually get mum to throw away her old stuff but I'm happy she never listened to me when it came to this coat! x

      Delete