May 04, 2013

BACK TO BUSINESS




Dungarees, Top & Belt - Primark
Heels - New Look
Wide Brimmed Hat - OASAP.com
Bag - French Connection

Hello May beauties! My new job is kicking my butt at the moment and I have felt blog deprived all of April, currently in bed as I type lol, but I am determined to be more active this month. Tiredness will not get the best of me or my blog so here is the first post of the month! Yaaaaaay!

I finally own a wide brimmed hat, its my favourite accessory at the moment, so happy with it I want to wear it all the time :) I bought it from OASAP.com and I could hardly contain my excitement when it arrived. Its such good quality and I even got an extra 20% the price just by registering my email!

Putting a spin on the monochrome trend with a lil denim and after months of heavy clothing its time to bare a lil skin and heel strut without fear of losing your feet to frostbite! Hello May, glad your here.


Look out for more styling/outfit ideas for dungarees tomorrow. 

Bye for now! 

12 comments:

  1. Amazing look,LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you really appreciate it! xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing Dungarees! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! High 5 for the wide brim hat i got the Topshop version. I'm loving the dungarees and stripe combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thank you Elle! I am glued to this hat! I love the topshop one I wanted it in green! xxx

      Delete
  4. Wauw! I'm amazed!
    It's a really classy outfit.
    Boyfriend-like but in a sexy way! Love it :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg those dungarees are primark? Shut up. Amazing. You look fab x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just here hating on everyone with a wide brimmed hat. I want one so bad and cant find any here in nigeria. uggh

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete