May 05, 2013

DUNGAREES: FOUR WAYS

 Dungarees-Primark (outfit ideas can be used for both long & short leg styles)

Welcome to a new series on my blog "HOW TO: STYLE WHAT YOU HAVE" its so easy to cram your wardrobe full of clothes and buy the latest trends because their popular...but do you know how to wear them?

I love nothing more than to have my own fashion show in my bedroom, shocking out to music, trying on all my clothes, making a mess and when I'm done kicking them to one side so I can climb into bed to sleep. Sleep now clean later is the moto or even better push it to one side of the bed and sleep on the other (I'm joking!.... -_- I'm really not though)... So what kind of blogger friend would I be if I didn't bring you in? 

Its definitely hard sometimes to make a piece of clothing more than a trend but also a reflection of your own style but thats what I believe fashion is: an expression of ones style. So allow me to express myself and in case you didn't already have an idea on how to make your dungarees look more modern chic than plumber chic from my last post heres some more outfit inspiration.

Its my pleasure to save you from looking like bob the builder.

Disclaimer: Bob the builder is a badman still....


Outfit1 "FESTIVAL CHIC"| Oasap.com Hat, Gold ankle cuffs from ebay, Leopard print heels by Monsoon, Ebay "lennon" sunglasses, Oversized clutch bag by Primark, Black crop top Primark and Textured "shaggy" jacket from Monsoon. substitute the heels for wellies and the clutch for a satchel and voila! ultimate festival outfit ^_^
Outfit2 "PREPPY SUMMER"| Round glasses eBay, Lace top H&M, Necklace Accesorize, Houndstooth blazer from Rokit (£10!), Platform Sandals, frill socks and quilted bucket bag all from Primark.

Outfit3 "DENIM X COLOUR POP"| Floral top Monsoon, Rucksack from Primark, Bangles Primark and eBay, Fuchsia pink heels from Barratts.
Outfit4: "RETRO ROCKER"| Sleeveless faux leather jacket (DIY shoulder studs) Primark, sunglasses as before, Retro pepsi tshirt from Primark, Spiked necklace from eBay, Studded bumbag Primark, Nike blazers (customised) from NIKE I.D.

Which look is your favourite? Let me know below! x


Follow me on : Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram

And if you haven't already check out yesterdays post HERE.

19 comments:

  1. I love this post! My fave is definitely the first one 'festival chic' I have been looking around for a jacket like that for ages! oh and I agree Bob the Builder is indeed a badman! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks Jade, you understand the ways of Bob lol.
      I agree you can hardly find jackets like that try eBAY? they always have something lol! xx

      Delete
  2. I'm in love with all the four different styles but number two has definitely got to be my favourite! Absolutely love it x

    www.allthingsstephh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks Steph you totally have the preppy vibe! xx

      Delete
  3. I love them all!!! But I think number 2 has my heart! <3

    in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could totally see you in that outfit! Thanks for reading! xx

      Delete
  4. Love all of these looks!

    http://twinvibes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love number three, great post!!
    please, turn the word verification off, it's such a pain...
    Happy to be your newest follower!! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice! and thanks for following! and your wish is my command...word verification is OFF! lol x

      Delete
  6. Love this post Lavinya! I love them alllll, but I think number 3 is my fave. Haha, I'm exactly like that - sleep now, clean later is definitely the motto! Oh and to answer your question, yes my top did come smelling like tinsel looool. I had to spray a whole lot of perfume on it to get rid of the smell :| haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah a bit of colour eh! great choice! re: the jumper how odd eh!!? im afraid to put in in with the rest of my clothes! i couldnt believe it when it turned up!?

      Delete
  7. Dungarees! How cute -- We call them Overalls in Canada :D Love this

    http://kouturekittenn.com --

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ive heard them call it that too!? overalls sound cuter than dungarees! thanks for reading xxx

      Delete
  8. This is so fierce! Love all the ways to style the dungarees! Loving your blog, now folllowing :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Debbie! I don't seem to be able to view your blog! Let me in lol! xxx

      Delete
  9. love this post!! I was just sat deliberating which outfit I like best only to find that I like them all equally, ha.

    http://www.trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charnai. Their all my fav too! lol xx

      Delete
  10. I have this pink dungaree that ive been wondering what to do with. this post totally helped
    i love your blog and style

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete