April 07, 2013

PRIMARK HAUL: ROUND 2!

Yesterday was the first time it felt like Spring! More sun please! Mum and I decided to go out for a walk along the Strand, plus I had a few returns to do at Primark, or should I say exchange and pay the difference; as I ended up buying more

1. White bomber jacket, £7 - Ive begun to fall in love with white details, its so fresh especially for spring. I bought this jacket in a size 16 to give an oversized look.
 2. Black & white striped joggers, £9 - I was going to buy the popular side striped trousers until I saw these out of the corner of my eye, they remind me of a pair Ive seen in F21 
3. Slogan tee, £4 - You may have seen the original slogan (taken from a "The Motto" song) tee on tumblr I do actually prefer this version despite the lil change in words.
4. Koi print blouse, £12 - I saw this shirt a month ago but had no money *boo* and then I saw it yesterday but there were none in my size but I didn't care I bought a size 14 and it looks amazing.
5. Red & white sleeveless tie-front shirt, £8 - I went to show my mum a midi dress Ive been wanting for a while from American Apparel here, I also fell in love with their oversized shirts in every print but they were way outside what I'm prepared to pay for a blouse...then along came Primark, I bought it in a size 14 again for an oversized style.
6. Large envelope clutch, £3 - Was on-sale, large and white. Tick, tick, tick.
7. Striped polo crop top, £3 + 8. Orange polo crop top, £2.50 - Ive bought a few from ebay already but the orange colour called to me and I answered. :) and I seem to be potty about stripes.
9. Jacquard print cigarette trousers, £16 - I would never had looked at these and then my mum picked them out; she hates to buy things without having tried them on, so for the first time in a looooooong time I used the fitting rooms. They fit amazingly! I absolutely love them. Mums always right eh?! Similar here.
10. Striped midi dress, £10 - Its so soft to touch, falls at my calves, gives my body curves and the price is not bad either!
Find items here: Brandy Melville || Zara || American Apparel || Asos


Primark are really taking a portion of my salary lol but with a saving of nearly £100 and wardrobe of the latest trends I can't really complain!...gotta love Primark!

Lavinya xx

17 comments:

  1. also bought the 'new york city chic' top and it is so amazing and versatile. please check out our new post and feel free to leave a comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you have bought such nice things, I love Primark! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Primark has some really nice stuff this season. Love the blue shirt. I'm so going to get that!

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so nice, I love #4!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great post - love how you've shown the more expensive alternatives.
    Love Primark <3
    You really do have a lovely blog, just stumbled across it now
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and bloglovin’?
    If so let me know and I’ll follow you right back
    My blog is a fashion/lifestyle blog!

    Speak soon,
    Have a lovely day
    Much Love,
    Kate xo

    www.and-kate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Primark has seriously stepped up since I've last been! Nice haul! x
    www.sittingwitty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. #2 is my fav overall you got some banging bits.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post. Love a bit of primark xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great pieces! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh, im obsessing over this post, its amazing wow! absolute bargains!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even on Lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    WIN 100 $ JEWELRY!

    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whaaaat - how do you manage to find such great finds in Primark?!? Love all the tops/blouses that you picked up xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Primark has such lovely stuff at the moment:) Lovely finds xx

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't been to Primark in a while. I need to check it out. Seriously even Zara is starting to eat into my bank account. LOL !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi ,

    your blog is cool , I followed you
    on Google Friend Connect ? Can you please follow me back and
    let me know ? - My Blog : http://abidjanaise.blogspot.com/

    Thank you so much !
    Carrol.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an amazing Haul!

    ReplyDelete