January 23, 2013

WISHLIST WEDNESDAY: #4 NEW WANTS

Woop! 1st wish list of the year of stylish goodies. I have really fallen for the printed shirt from MinkPink and I really have to have it, same with the fur coat and bag! Did you find something that you like?
Hat 
I can't seem to find one on the high street anywhere. I need it!
Fur Coat 
I'm thinking vintage white shirt and leather pants.
Chanel Black Velvet Nail Polish
Ciate Cavier Nail Beads
I want to try matte nails and with the micro beads so fingers crossed tutorial soon!
Chanel Chance
Ive heard only good things about this perfume!
Polaroid Camera
I love taking pictures but I hardly get them printed cos of the hassle! Instant camera is just what I need! 
Accessories: Earrings & Bangles
I like the look of stacked bangles and earrings have this great cut out design.
Shoes
Brogues with a twist check out the glass under those! They are magical!
Printed Shirt
I saw this shirt in a vid haul by NiaSays (on youtube) and I hunted it down...now all I gotta do is get some money lol
Satchel Bag
I love this bag! The print gives it character and I just wannit! *cries*
Chanel Rouge Allure
Deep, dark, sexy...#thatisall.
Trousers
I need leather trousers! NEED! NEED! NEED!

For further details on the items above, see my polyvore account HERE & give the set a LIKE!

Find me on Instagram and Twitter :: @lavinyaroyes

Lavinya xx

13 comments:

  1. Great wishlist!
    I want a fur Coat and polaroid camera for ages!
    It would be so cool to take pictures :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this wishlist, can't go wrong with Chanel Rouge Allure! That satchel is perfect too! :) XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cant wait to get it! Thanks for Reading Frankie! I nominated you to do the Liebster Award questions tag below did you see! xxx

      Delete
  3. Aaaahhh - u need Chanel Chance in your life - my faveeeee! (well one of em!)...We share a love of faux fur!

    The whole damn list is a thumbs up from me! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks Cherri! thanks for reading and following. I'm following back too! xx

      Delete
  4. The fur coat is perfect! I've been looking for one for ages now. So glad I stumbled across your blog, I love it. Now following :)

    - alethia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alethia just checked out your blog i love it!xxx

      Delete
  5. That blouse is EVERYTHING! Absolutely love it!! This wishlist is perfect.

    www.allthingsstephh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie you have great taste lol, thank you and thanks for your likes on insta defo following back xxx

      Delete
  6. That blouse! Amazing!
    Please check out my Blog and follow if you like it. I'd really appreciate it.

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by and i subscribed to your blog loved it xxx

      Delete
  7. Thank you Adeola! Thats really sweet of you I appreciate the love!
    Im following right back xxxx

    ReplyDelete