January 28, 2013

THE WEEKEND:26|01|13


MY 4 STEPS TO LAYERING!
• 1. MAIN OUTFIT :: 2. ADD A SWEATER :: 3. ADD JACKET :: 4. ADD FUR •
NOW YOUR READY TO BRAVE THE COLD!

One of my aims for the blog is to do more fashion/ootd posts but its so hard to get good pictures with my digital camera and it gets so dark during the day. So as always I took advantage of my boyfriend (wait...that doesn't sound right...lol) and his canon and got him to take some pictures for me during our weekend together.

It was absolutely freezing on saturday; cold, windy bleh! I wanted to wear my camo jacket, but in this weather you would have to be bonkers, so it was a perfect opportunity to layer up! My blazers were a gift from my boyfriend, he had them customised with zips and my name on the back! "Vinny Royes" lol. This was my first time wearing them and they are so comfy, my love for trainers is increasing...

I've had this bag from Dorothy Perkins for a few years but never worn it, my boyfriend always wears backpacks but I always feel awkward but it being a new year and all I want to make use of the things I have rather than let them gather dust! Hands up how many of us do that!?? EXACTLY! Since my clear out I realised I have a lot of items that I love but just don't wear! So its time to make use of them even if they are out of my comfort zone, might as well get my moneys worth!

Hope you're all well!

 Polo :: The Sting
Leggings :: Disco Pants by AA
Hoodie :: Mens Clothing Outlet
Jacket :: Vintage
Fur Stole :: Monsoon
Trainers :: Nike ID
Curb chain & bracelet :: eBay
Gloves :: Leather Sample Sale
Bag :: Dorothy Perkins (old)

 Lavinya xx

~~ Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter ~~





44 comments:

  1. You look lovely! And oooh that fur stole is talking to me, it's for gorgeous and doesn't look the same as everyone else's. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its my prize possession lol! Thanks hun xx

      Delete
  2. Love the look and your blog! what camera do you use?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alily! For this post I used a canon 55OD all the others are taken with my canon Ixus 115HS
      Thanks for reading! xxx

      Delete
  3. I agree with Alethia - that stole is beautiful and i love all the red accents especially the shoes. Great idea i need a photographer lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elle! I know posting outfits is much easier when your not in charge of the camera! Frees you up for more posing lol! xxx

      Delete
  4. love this post, your pics look so good! especially love those kicks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzan! my LOVE for kicks is growing again! xx

      Delete
  5. Love your outfit...you have a wonderful style.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    LOvely greets Nessa
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Nessa and I will defo check out your blog

      thanks for reading xxx

      Delete
  6. You took my breath away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are you kidding! :) well thank you xx

      Delete
  7. Great post doll! Love the outfit.
    I totally feel you in regards to #ootds - I can only take snaps when Mr's here too!looool...Our own cameramen *pow* lol.
    And pls believe I've been told off for years now coz of my back but used to feel awkward wearing backpacks too but have finally given in. Here's to more! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cherri!
      I know our own cameramen's doubled as boyfriends nothing better lol xxx

      Delete
  8. loveee ur shoes and your scarf!! super cute!! and i lvoe the color!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. awww well thats made me smile ;) xx

      Delete
  10. Love the shoes.
    Great outfit!


    http://www.itsmiraclewhip.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the disco pants, they are on my list for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know their great right? I even saw Primark are doing them for £16!!!! bargain or what! xx

      Delete
  12. Love the disco pants- want to follow eachother? Such a good blog :-)
    www.looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea their my new found love too!
      will check out your blog too xxxx

      Delete
  13. You have such cool style, I love the fur stole! Disco pants looks fab to and the way to have shown how to style them up! Following you honey xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks Abbie! Going to check your blog now xxx

      Delete
  14. love this outfit! it's great to see someone show how to layer up - i'm from scotland and it's difficult to look nice and warm at the same time haha!

    fur is gorg! will now try hide my hoodie under mine :)

    xamycb.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks Amy defo layer that hoodie under your fur its like extra comfy for your neck! Thanks for reading! xxx

      Delete
  15. Great blog! I love this post! Its soo cold out right now so I love to see your take on layering =)

    now following you from fashionfromthehart.com!

    J.Hart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support! Layering is a MUST! Its soooo cold here! Glad you liked my take on it xxxx

      Delete
  16. That stole is gorgeous! Love the colours and the whole outfit is on point!

    lilmissbuttercup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Samantha that means a lot xxx

      Delete
  17. This style reminds me of the 80's! i really love the way you put this outfit together and still manage to look so col in the cold! Now following your blog!

    Nat x www.whatshappeningnat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Really?!! oH THANKS Natalie!
      Thanks for reading! xxx

      Delete
  18. wow you have great style! love love love this post!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! So do you love your blog following now! xxx

      Delete
  19. your blog is gorgeous! now following. Love the fur.

    Lola xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girls. I just checked out your blog and I love it! Following too! x

      Delete
  20. Loving your fur stole!
    So rich in color!

    xoxo Emari
    http://www.TouchedeMode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emari, its like my fav piece in my wardrobe.! xx

      Delete
  21. You look soooo effing good xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Izzie! Thanks luv thats made me smile! xxxx

      Delete
  22. Such a great layered look! I love how you broke it all down so we could see all of your layers!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete