January 22, 2013

TAG TUESDAY: LIEBSTER AWARD

I was tagged by Cherri from British Female Addicted To Retail (see her answers HERE) who was nominated for a Liebster Blog Award (congrats!), who then nominated me to do the tag! 

So what do I have to do?- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Write 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions written for you!- Make up 11 new questions and nominate 11 other bloggers!

11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME!

1. My nicknames are Vinny, Vinya, Dinya (only my bro calls me that), Lavvy, Lav, Lala (only my dad) LRoyes lol.
2. I broke a rib when I was 14 and because I played sports they never really healed properly so when i breath in deeply I can feel it click, it freaks people out lol! *party trick* lol.
3. I prefer sweets over chocolate. I love chocolate but gimme fizzy mix every time!
4. I have grandma tendencies and love watching shows like Columbo, Murder She Wrote, Diagnosis Murder and Quincy.
5. I hate ketchup and milk on their own, they have to be IN things for me to consume them.
6. Cheesecake is my favourite dessert so much so I have considered it to be my wedding cake lol.
7. I used to be a proper tomboy when I was younger head to toe tracksuits 24/7 I was really really good at football...then I discovered make-up lol.
8. I find travelling on the tube uncomfortable...where do I look? how many times will i read the advert above that guys head? that guys looking at me! where should i sit!? argh! argh! argh! *stress*
9. I failed my A levels and have a 2.1 degree in Pharmacology. *mind over matter*
10. When I'm a passenger in a car I ALWAYS fall asleep. No matter how much I try I visit sleepy land.
11. My first job was at 16 working for woolworths.

So there you go 11 random facts about me!

HERE ARE MY ANSWERS TO CHERRI'S QUESTIONS!

AND HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS!

1.What is the best thing you have ever bought?
2. Describe your style in four words or less?
3. Which blogger do you love reading?
4. What do you like most about blogging?
5. What do you like the most about blogging?
6. Name a place you have always wanted to go to.
7. Favourite song of all time.
8. Monobrow or moustache? (idk it came to me i wrote it down lol)
9. What is your dream job?
10. What is the best thing you have ever ate?
11. The best advice you have ever received.

I tag all my followers to do this tag and anybody else who wants too! Tweet me @lavinyaroyes I would love to have a read! 

xx

2 comments: