February 10, 2013

28 WAYS TO GET THROUGH FEBRUARY

Hey guys y'all don't mind if I post this now, do you? Yes I know February is already well under way but you can't miss out on my wish list!? I am totally obsessed with pullover sweatshirts and there are so many designs its hard to choose from! The 90s clothing is truly back with a vengeance and its a welcomed and popular look amongst us fashionistas! 
Heres a few picks that have caught my eye! Maybe some will spark an interest with you too!



1. Shade Sweatshirt :: HERE • 2. Reebok Classics :: HERE • 3. H&M Bag :: HERE • 4. Trapster Beanie :: HERE  
5. FUDOUBLECK Sweatshirt :: HERE • 6. BHS Knocker Earrings :: HERE • 7. Casio Watch :: HERE  
8. Topshop Mom Jeans :: HERE • 9. RHUDE Bandana Tee :: HERE • 10. H&M Sandals :: HERE (BARGAIN!) 
11. Triangle Curb Chain :: HERE  • 12. ebay Leggings :: HERE 
13. Educate Elevate Sweatshirt :: HERE (This brand has a true 90s vibe!) • 14. New Balance :: HERE  
15. Feline Sweatshirt :: HERE (Love the range of colours!) • 16. Ebay Circle Sunglasses :: HERE  
17. Jeffrey Campbell Freda :: HERE (The heel on these are EPIC #thatisall) • 18. Asos Lion Rings :: HERE (Adjustable!)  
19. AA Neon Polish :: HERE (LOVE LOVE LOVE) • 20. Crop Sweater :: HERE • 21. Backpack :: HERE  
22. Black Rose Scarf :: HERE (Use as a Turban on Bad hair days! lol)  • 23. Stack Bracelet :: HERE  
24. Topshop Bomber :: HERE (buynowregretNEVER) • 25. Camera Lens Mug :: HERE (I want this sooooo bad!)  
26. eBay Crop top :: HERE • 27. Shearling Denim Jacket :: HERE (Onsale now! But Ive seen some nicer ones in Rokit)  
28. Flatform Pumps :: HERE 


**JUST WANTED TO SAY....

Thank you guys so much, can't believe I have just under 60 followers I am so grateful that you guys have chosen to follow and take an interest in my blog! Thank you to everyone who even takes the time to leave a comment it really does make my day! I hope to have a lot more content this year and I'm working on being consistent!

Thank you guys soooo much and see you guys in the next post! 

Lavinya xx

20 comments:

  1. Very funky choices aren't those H&M heels too gorgeous!
    I love the neon polish and i was literally dying for a denim shearling jacket for months but they weren't being sold anywhere and now they're in topshop and asos. Unfair since i'm over it now lool.
    BTW You can get the camera lens mug on ebay for like £8 - i was supposed to buy one for my BF, if you can't find any tweet me and i'll send you some links ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it goes like that sometimes you crave something for ages and when you don't get it you grow out of love! ah well makes space for a new fashion crush! and £8! EBAY! I am sooooo there! Thanks Elle! xxxx

      Delete
  2. Love this! The backpack is my fave! I also have the lens mug!

    I've just posted a February Wishlist on Black & Gold, check it out for some fashion and beauty goodies! :)

    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked it out I love the jumper! and the backpack is great! you have a lens mug :( *share* lol thanks for reading hun x

      Delete
  3. Everything on here is nice! Omg!

    alittlelarkspur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want everything here :( I'm craving the frieda for so long now!!!
    ps.you have an amazing blog,I'm following you right now,also on twitter.hope you don't mind(:
    have a nice day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Audrey so sweet! x

      Delete
  5. Love this stuff! Thanks for featuring E&E :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your 28 ways to get through February are amazing! Love every single thing!! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally in love with the freda boots! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMDAYS those boots are so......i need to buy asap! lol xx

      Delete
  8. haha, i got that mug for christmas. so cute isn't it. only thing that upset me was that the lid doesn't screw on or anything, it just sits there. still super cute though - i love it!

    v-is-for-visual.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( argh! thats a pain! not really ideal if you just wanted it to sit in your bag...hmmm...is it bad that i still want it looool xxx

      Delete
  9. Anonymous3/02/2013

    Can I just say.... I LOVE this post!!?!! And the 12th way to get through Feb was my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you and number 12 is in my wardrobe right now a total fav of mine. glad you agree!! xxx

      Delete