November 05, 2012

MY NOVEMBER WISHLIST

MY NOVEMBER WISHLIST

MY NOVEMBER WISHLIST 

Hey guys I hope you all had a great weekend! I loved making my wish list and you can see by choices I've gone with all dark and seductive colours. Lovely for this cold weather! I can't believe we are almost coming to the end of 2012 I feel like it just started! And with that said theres christmas shopping to do! YIKES! but for now I will settle for gifts from me to me! :)


1. Ponte knit pants TOPSHOP
I love them! I love them! I love them!

2. Pointed shoes NEXT
There different and I love them! I think they bring character to a simple outfit!

I love nail polishes and this colour "wildfire" is just right for the autumn season.

4. AllSaints leather coat
I first saw this coat on Nicole Scherzinger (HERE) and immediately fell in love! Then I checked out the beautiful price and lets say I will be admiring it from afar!...what?...I can change my mind lol.

5. Grey And White Stripe Heavyweight Onesie NEWLOOK
I saw this cute onsie on my bestie on the weekend. I have one already from primark but this one has a hood and as soon as I saw her in it I was like "defo buying that!"

So thats my list! What are you guys lusting for this month?

P.S: Like I told you guys in the last post, I went to a fancy dress party on the weekend, it was soooo fun! I had no clue what to go as but in end as I had no costume I went as a sexy kitten and wore all black loooooool! I took loads of pics but the girls begged me not to put them up HA! Sorry guys promise is a promise looool! But heres some I took of me before I went (warning I tried to be scary in one of them loool).

:)


10 comments:

  1. You can never go wrong being a sexy kitten! Love it. And the collage above is super cute! Silver shoes always are fun!

    Kimberly
    kimberlyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know! its soooo nice wish I had all saints money lol x

      Delete
  3. Anonymous11/06/2012

    I love the coat and the onesie! I've been wanting to get a onesie but don't know yet haha.
    Oooh is your blog on bloglovin? Would love to follow! :)
    http://elizabethsbeauty.wordpress.com/

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11/06/2012

    I just seen it there haha...it wasn't coming up for me when I was posting my previous comment but me following now :D

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loool i was just going to post a link lol. thanks for the support! I'm following too :)

      I know its a must to get a onesie! baby swag! lol

      Delete
  5. That one piece bodysuit is so awesome! I bet super cozy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think everyone should have one! :) x

      Delete