November 03, 2012

OOAD AND THANK YOOOOUS!



Hey guys its the weekend! What are you guys getting up to? I think I may be going to a fancy dress party tonight and off to see my boyfriends new place tomorrow and spend some QT with him :). 

**Before I start the post I just want to say THANK YOU for the response to yesterdays DIY (HERE)! The feedback on here, instagram and twitter made me smile all day! :) its really encouraged me to do more DIY/Tutorial for you guys so stay tuned!

Back to the post...
This is an outfit I wore one day during last week, hence the post being called OOAD (outfit of a day) as opposed to OOTD, I was off to the studio to record a song for a friend and wanted to be in something casual and relaxed. I teamed it with a leather jacket and snood (its getting colder!) I used my macbook to take the pics so couldn't get a good clear full length pic of my outfit...so I took it in parts! Pah! I got so frustrated with the shots that my inner cray came out towards the end! LOL!

Have a great saturday!
blogsignature.jpg 


Follow me on TWITTER || BLOGLOVIN || TUMBLR


12 comments:

  1. You're so cute!
    I like your blog!
    Check out mine sometime if you want xx
    http://aimerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank u :) and I will defo check yours out xx

      Delete
  2. Adorable! Following your lovely blog now. Thanks for your support as well.

    Christina-Lauren
    http://inspirationsandcelebrations.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the combination

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is giving me life! I love EVERY aspect of it!! I just have to follow your blog now x

    www.allthingsstephh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2/01/2013

    I am in LOVE with this look. EVERYTHING! You look adorable :D

    ReplyDelete