November 12, 2012

I ♡ FALL TAG


Lately I have become a youtube addict and recently watched the I ♡ Fall Tag on EssieButton, BeautyCrush and Jen from ClothesEncounters channels and really enjoyed it. Now I don't have a YouTube Channel (yet :p) but I'm not going to let that stop me from sharing with you guys, so here we go :)


1. Favorite Fall lip product?
Well I think you guys already know from my Autumn Kisses post. Click HERE to see! :) When the weather gets really bad then Vaseline Cocoa Butter lip balm is my go-to product it keeps my lips soft and it smells lovely!

2. Favorite Fall activity?
I remember as a child going to the park and jumping in leaf piles just to hear them crunch lol and playing with conkers. You hardly see them these days... Nowadays probably going for walks on my own with a hot chocolate with my gloves and furry earmuffs on while listening to music. I get to think and just be. 


3. Favorite Starbucks Fall drink?
A tall caramel hot chocolate with whipped cream from Starbucks. Mmmm YUM!


4. Favorite Fall candle?
I don't really burn candles. But I was given some vanilla candles last year christmas and the smell of vanilla is so warm and comforting.


5. Favorite Fall scarf or accessory?
I have a burgundy snood that is warm and snuggly but my ultimate accessory is my fur collars. I have 4 of them, black, natural, leopard and a rich red one. I absolutely adore them and they go with everything and make any outfit, especially a very simple one, look instantly glam! LOVE.


6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
I can't stand a haunted houses! Dark spaces, creepy noises not my thing! Corn maze? I can only imagine it being a horrifying situation much like in Jeepers Creepers. So I will go for haunted hay ride...even though I have no idea what that is...thank my powers of deduction for that decision lol.



7. Favorite Halloween movie?
The Craft. That film is so cool. Remember the scene when Sarah runs her hands through her head and changes the colour of her hair? I always wanted to do that! Also zombie films scare me! 28 days later, Dawn of the Dead, Ghost of Mars I always think what would I do if everyone around me became a zombie! 

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
I LOVE SWEETS! Sugar baby whooo! Fizzy pick-n-mix, giant apple cables, strawberry laces, banana sweets....ok I'm getting carried away...

9. What is your Favourite thing about Fall?
I love the weather its not as cold as winter so I can layer but not have to bulk up. Plus snuggling under a cosy blanket and watching a good film is quite nice too :)


P.S: Check out my friends blog post response to my last post 'Autumn Kisses' HERE she did such an awesome job on her first post! Support a fellow blogger and take a look guys xx

13 comments:

  1. I love Fall too! Have you ever watched The Walking Dead? It's like 28 days later but a TV series, it's amazing!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw one episode and it freaked me out! zombies and me are a no no lol!
      Lavinya xxx

      Delete
  2. Oo that tall carmel hot chocolate sounds so good!
    I'm definitely going to try that next time I'm in Starbucks!

    XX Brytani Sierra

    http://www.hateerjewelry.com
    http://www.thehatedjewel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is very good and interesting :) im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thank you Thi. and yes I will check your blog too! xxx

      Delete
  4. I love this post! Autumn is by far my favourite season, and I love the Starbucks caramel hot chocolate too. Mmm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a fellow caramel hot choco lover *thumbs up* lol and thanks for reading xxx

      Delete

  5. Great tag loved reading this !

    Just checked a few pages and loved it so count me as your new
    Follower :)

    Come by for a chat :)


    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) great! thanks for the support, I have checked out your blog to and i love it, you have a new follower in me too! :)

      xxx

      Delete
  6. #3 is the same for me too! I love the fall its my fav season!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete