November 10, 2012

AUTUMN KISSES



 I LOVE RED LIPSTICK. I've been wearing lipstick for about a year. I was a lipgloss/vaseline or carmex kinda girl and then the red lip became a trend. I tried it and have been hooked ever since. Oddly it has become a part of my "everyday look" Sometimes I feel underdressed without it.
 OXBLOOD. Dark lips are bang on trend atm and a couple months ago I bought a very inexpensive black lipstick in order to try the look out. I wasn't convinced it looked right on me. Then while messing about I mixed it with my red lipstick and the more it blended the more I fell in love. I love how striking these lips are, I feel quite dark and mysterious when I wear the combination.
 NUDE. I love how natural this lip colour is. Its so close to my own lips but gives it an extra sheen. Its a great for when I do dramatic eye makeup, it just neutralises the whole look so I don't look over done. 
Tip: Instead of following the shape of your cupids bow draw your liner across it in a straight line this makes your top lip look more fuller.
 CORAL. I love mixing lipsticks, especially if a shade of lipstick has too much pow on its own, which is why I mix these two together; the muted tones of Toffee Waffle subtly bring out the orange tones of Pucker Up to create this lovely coral colour. This is usually my "date look" cos my bfriend hates when I wear lipstick so I try to compromise with a shade thats not too much. :)
 SOFT BROWN. I love this colour. I literally went on a mad hunt for it when I saw the colour on the actress Nia Long. She always wears dark brown lips and its so subtle yet striking. I don't think I have found "the one" but this shade by L.A Colors will do the trick for now.


 DEEP FUSHIA-BERRY. This colour is gorgeous! The coverage and staying power of this lipliner is amazing. I could not imagine life without it! I use it so much that it wasn't even worth taking a picture of because its so near the end of the pencil! Great for creating vampy, sultry lips. 


So there you go guys those are my favourite lip shades for autumn and as you can see I don't use very expensive products so everyone can achieve the look they want, even if their on a budget! 

Whats your favourite?



16 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/10/2012

    Love the post! I'm in love with dark lips at the moment. They're very mysterious and seductive. I never tried the MUA lipsticks....well because I have never seen them around. MAC lipsticks are my go to ones. But I love Kate Moss's ones for Rimmel. I got the 04 of her first collection for them. Wanna buy the red one of her new collection.

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've heard a lot about kate moss's lipstick and was actually told to get shade 04 from her collection too! I really want to try some MAC make up too so its definitely added to my xmas list!

      Delete
  2. I really love your style girl! These deep colours are so pretty - in love with deep fushia berry! Definitely followed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with the darker colours <3 and the really suit you xx

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucia...lovely name btw :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Anonymous11/11/2012

    Just stumbled across your blog, I like :)




    Santenne of Crystallized Elements.
    www.crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Nathalie going to check out your blog too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello !! I am your newest follower /

    Appreciate if U can FOLLOW me back Please ?:)

    Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,instagram, twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    MarcBelle Chanelene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pictures with nice lipstickcolors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Love the Last colour, Looks Gorgeous!
    I Love your Choker Necklace,
    Great Looks. I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog at
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claudia!

      I already know about your blog and I love it I'm already following :)

      xx

      Delete
  9. You are really pretty, I love all the lipstick shades on you but I think the nude does it for me! On your skintone it looks absolutely goregous, it really suits you. x

    www.allthingsstephh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete