November 15, 2012

OOTD: TURBAN AND CAMO




Denim Shirt - Primark 
Jumper - Primark (Mens
Camo Jacket - Peace Corps@Topshop
Snood - H&M  
Jeans - Bershka  
Boots - Dorothy Perkins 
 Scarf as turban - H&M  
Ring - Accessorize 
Nails - Black Lingerie by Revlon  
Lips - L.A.Colors lipliner in Deepest Purple

Okay so the weather here in the UK was weird yesterday. Lately its been slightly chilly and so as I got ready for the day I threw this together, but when I actually made it out the sun was shining like it was making a comeback! Too late now sun...

The plan was to spend a lazy day with bfriend so I didn't get too dressed up but when I got to his he said I looked cute (which is always nice to hear from him :) and so I thought I would take advantage of the outdoor light and his canon and cue impromptu photoshoot :)

This outfit is all about the layers, I really felt cold that day so wore a jumper over my denim shirt and teamed the outfit with my camo jacket, that I'm convinced goes with just about everything in my wardrobe. Definitely one of my great fashion investments of 2012. I love how the print of my turban and jacket clash and yet complement each other, its nice not to be matchy matchy sometimes. I kept it pretty simple with accessories and a nice bold lip.

I hope everyones had a great week so far, don't know about you but it flew by for me! 
See you in the next post

12 comments:

  1. Love the snood worn over your camo!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post love the outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/18/2012

    I love how your camo jacket and turban prints complement each other. Nice look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is so cute. I love your style...
    Please check out my blog when you can!

    ♥Lisalockhart
    [fashionablyfly.blogspot.com]
    [stylishstarlets.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit and cute blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the camo jacket, you style it beautifully
    http://www.thegoodonesgo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete