February 04, 2021

LEWK NO.1




Hands up if you remember Polyvore? ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝ‍♀️ 
In the early days of carefree blogging, I would spend hours creating mood boards and outfit collages. I really miss coming up with different outfits and styling ideas for each season/occasion, you can imagine I was really gutted when it shut down, one day it was just....gone. So I'm bringing it back in my own way. 
Allow me to introduce "LEWK" - a new blog edit of curated styling outfits to inspire you on what to wear. No thanks to lockdown 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 we've all been cooped up inside, practically living in joggers and oversized sweatshirts, not exactly inspiring, so hopefully "LEWK" will encourage you to level up your daily style every once in a while. I really hope you enjoy this new series!


shop the lewk

Belted Overshirt Shacket  zara   Quilted Bucket Hat  ZARA     Turtle Neck Sweater  mAngo    Olive Green Ruched Round Bag  MANGO     

Public Desire Chunky Boots  Asos    Black Modal Blend Leggings  Arket

No comments:

Post a Comment