November 24, 2018

five new things in my wardrobe.

I promise, this post does not contain Black Friday discount codes...

Happy weekend lovelies! No doubt you've had 101 emails cluttering your inbox, enticing you with Black Friday discounts or you've read enough blog posts titled "Guide to the best Black Friday deals". But fear not I come bearing no discount codes in today's post. Just simply sharing 5 new pieces I've invested in, in the last couple of months that I'm really enjoying and some styling suggestions too! Enjoy!


GLAMOROUS MIDI DRESS

I bought this Glamorous dress from Next, its now sold out, but 
I found it on sale on the Topshop website! - Here

Now its getting colder I cant wait to layer it with turtlenecks 
or pop cable knits over, with a belt to cinch the waist, for a 
jumper/midi skirt illusion. I'm still a big fan of a dresses w/sneakers 
combo and could totally see my Nike Cortez's will work well with 
it and in the evening I'll style up with boots and gold accessories.

STYLE IT WITH...



 NEXT DOUBLE BREASTED BLAZER

Ever ordered something full price, found out it was on sale, 
returned it, and then bought it back cheaper....guilty. (But I 
believe this is just good karma coming my way for having paid 
full price for the previous dress, above). This blazer is worth its 
original £59 price point but £29 is even better. 😊

Blazers never really go out of fashion and I already have two, 
both from Primark that I still get great wear out of, but it is really 
nice to own a quality tailored piece that feels and looks great on. 
I recently ordered the matching trousers and really hope they fit, 
it would be nice to have a matching suit as well as team it with denim.

STYLE IT WITH...




H&M CHECKED MINI SKIRT

This skirt is rather nostalgic for me, I distinctively remember 
owning one when I was 9/10 years old and I wore it everywhere, 
with everything, until it shrunk in the wash/I grew out of it. I don't 
remember the details. Tartan/check print can be busy 
so I think an "all black everything" look would give 
it an edge, keep it chic and let the skirt do all the talking. 
Think Clueless, but "grown up."

STYLE IT WITH...



ZARA CROPPED SNAKE PRINT JEANS

If you've been following me on Instagram you would know I'm 
currently having a animal print obsession! 
I'm typically a bargain hunter, but recently I've realised I work too 
hard to spend all my money on cheap items. Don't get me wrong 
I'll happily still spend hours in Primark searching for a bargain 
but every now and then its good to treat yo self to the pricer side of life! 
£49.00 on jeans is a rare move by me but I don't regret it, 
unfortunately they're sold out but if your craving an exotic 
alternative to plain blue jeans try these or these. - they're on sale!

STYLE IT WITH...



NIKE M2K TEKNO

I posted these sneakers on my Instagram yesterday and I 
couldn't believe the response! 2000+ likes for trainers! 
But I totally get it because as soon as I saw them I had to have 
them and these babies have fulfilled all my dad trainer goals. 

I wouldn't say I'm a sneaker head but I do have a appreciation 
for them and probably if my bank account allowed it I definitely 
would be, but there was no way I was passing on the M2K Tekno's.
Definitely one of the best purchases I've made this year. 
They're such a statement piece that make any outfit pop, 
I cant see them leaving my feet anytime soon. 

STYLE IT WITH...


let me know which item is your favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment