March 30, 2018

lfw streetstyle pieces I need in my wardrobe.

I know I'm a month late with my London Fashion Week content but my Instagram timeline is still very much inspired by the street-style that month. Which is ok, because its one of my favourite things to keep up with during LFW. It really intrigues me to see personal style and people really put an effort into it during fashion month, that I admire. So read on to see the outfits that have inspired my list of fashion must-haves I need in my life asap!


CHECKERED/TARTAN PANTS

I'm kinda over the checked blazer or at least I'd like to see it styled differently, other than white tee and jeans, #overit. My new obsession is checkered and tartan print trousers. How effortless do they both look! They're so casj with it. I can only hope I'm cool enough to make a statement trouser blend in with everyday pieces.

SHOP CHECKERED/TARTAN PANTS:




VINYL OUTERWEAR

A couple months back I tried vinyl trousers. Honestly, they were not for me. I had major high hopes but what no one tells you is that:
1. your thighs cant move against each other
2. if you do manage to walk in them, you will squeak lol

So I let that dream go, but my interest has been piqued by the vinyl jacket. It's shiny af but my gawwd does it look amazing and chic. I also think it would be easier to move my arms in it, if not...moving your arms is so 2000 and late anyway...

SHOP VINYL OUTERWEAR:


DAD TRAINERS 

90s normcore meets athleisure = The Dad Shoe 
They're totally nothing special to look at, slightly ugly and unusual to be honest, but something about them makes them go with any outfit. While streetstylers seem to live that Gucci, Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton life, my pockets aren't that deep...thank heavens for the high street. Definitely time to get reacquainted with Lilywhites and Sports Direct...


SHOP DAD TRAINERS:



WHITE PANTS

White trousers are having a moment in my life. Once strongly hated by me, the aesthetic of white pants has really grown on me. I like them loose, wide-legged and ultra high-waisted. I think they go with literally everything! Band tees, cropped jumpers, white tees. Blue wash denim may find themselves replaced this Summer.

SHOP WHITE PANTS:



THE TROUSER SUIT

The trouser suit has always, in my mind, been comparable to your nan's twin set cardigan or a staple piece of Hilary Clinton's wardrobe. You just dont go there. Over the years they've had a makeover! Comfortable and smart looking, yet freaking cool. Ditch the formal shirt and instead pair it with a hoody, plain tee or lace body. Perfect example of casual chic. 

SHOP SUIT BLAZERS:

SHOP SUIT TROUSERS:


Let me know if you agree with my street-style picks!

Come find me over on Twitter and Instagram, and dont forget to subscribe on bloglovin'!

- Talk soon my loves! x


No comments:

Post a Comment