November 10, 2017

UN-FUR-GETABLE

Winter is coming...original I know but I had to say it lol



Its Fri-yaaaay! You made it through the week and I made it through the cold and rainy streets of London. I hate being cold but I am so ready for winter because it means I can finally wear faux-fur. Scarves, hats, gloves, ear muffs whatever winter accessory you can think of, I own it in faux furry format and a faux-fur coat is my winter style hero.

It seems like this season everyone on the internet is trying to decide between a houndstooth or prince of wales checked coat - groundbreaking - but I guarantee you, if you hate the cold like I do, then you have a much better chance of surviving winter in a cosy furry friend. There's also nothing worse than getting dressed, especially for a night out, your feeling extra wavy in your outfit and then you realise you only have a boring checked coat to put over it - wow I'm really coming for checked coats today...I promise its not personal but all is fair in love & fasshhuuun.

I very recently bough this gorgeous minky coloured coat from Bershka, its exactly what I have been looking for and goes with practically everything in my wardrobe. I love that its not too long and has that old school vintage vibe to it. Very 70s Its only £49.99 and its quality is amazing. I've linked it below the pic. 


What I'm wearingBershka Faux Fur Coat | Asos Baker Boy Hat | H&M Knit JumperTopshop Straight Leg Jeans | Next Pink Loafers (similar)


How to survive Winter 101

Step 1: Accept that as much as you would love to carry on as though its summer its time to stop watching youtube videos titled "how to transition your summer wardrobe into A/W" and finally pack away your summer 17 outfits...they'll be there waiting in the zip locker bags under your bed when summer 18 rolls around, I promise...

Step 2: You know those people who are proudly wearing, at this very moment, the most confusing outfit of shorts, a long sleeved top, no jacket and then have the audacity to pair it with a scarf, hat and flip flops - well under no circumstances, I repeat NO CIRCUMSTANCES are you to copy this or else I am seriously judging you right now...

Step 3: Check out the options below, of faux-fur goodness that I have curated just for you my friend no matter what your budget is...


SAVE - £50 OR LESS



1. Bershka | 2. ovs | 3. new look | 4. boohoo | 5. stradivarius | 6. romwe



spend - £50 - £100



7. urban outfitters | 8. topshop | 9. river island | 10. mango | 11. dorothy perkins | 12. New look



splurge - £100 +


13. missguided | 14. asos | 15. circle of trust | 16. derhy | 17. topshop | 18. pretty little thing


 It's always nice to have choices, eh?

I had a clear out the other day which is perfect because it means I have space for my new TK Maxx...wait for it...dusky pink/purple...wait for it...*more dramatic build up*...faux. fur. coat. I cant wait to show you! - yes I'm very aware that I may have a faux fur problem but I'll address it sometime in the future, maybe. 

Let me know what your favourite coat was or what your favourite Winter style hero piece is. 

Have a great weekend!

Lavinya- x


Follow me on Bloglovin' to stay up-to-date with new posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment