July 07, 2017

UPGRADE YOUR DOUBLE DENIM LOOK

What I'm wearing:

Denim Top - Boohoo (click here)
Denim Cropped Jeans - Asos sold out (similar here & here)
Pink sunglasses - Gloss The Label (similar here)
Cross Over sandals - Dorothy Perkins sold out (similar here)

Double denim can be a tricky look to pull off but I think the key to this 80s trend is not to over think it. The denim on denim look also known as the canadian tuxedo often consists of a denim jacket paired with denim jeans. Its time to change this narrative with the off-the-shoulder denim top...you dont own one you say?...well then its time to add to your denim collection.

I cant stop wearing off-the-shoulder tops, its an addiction I cant kick. This one is from Boohoo, purchased last year, but its still up on their website on sale for £12!! I couldn't resist the wide flared sleeves and bought a size 10. It runs a little big so I'd suggest sizing down but its no biggy if you dont, I really like the way it fits.


So in love with these glasses from Gloss The Label. I feel bad and bougie.

If you didn't notice already on my instagram I am all about the off-the-shoulder look, theres something about showing off your shoulders and décolletage that has an understated appeal. Last year there were only a handful of these tops on the highstreet but this year your spoilt for choice as the market has stepped up their game and I think its time you stepped your denim game up too!

Heres a round up of some of my favourite denim off-the-shoulder tops on the highstreet all under £20! - click the photo's below to be taken straight to it!

Lavinya - x

Never miss a post! 

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment