July 04, 2017

MY JUNE FAVOURITES


Why hello there! Weren't I just writing about my May favourites the other day? I dont believe June is over, Julying....lol. Ok now that the dad joke is out the way its time to share what I've been loving last month...

1. TO PAMPER | Continuing my search for a night cream I tried out the Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Cream my skin has been breaking out but even after the first application it really smoothed and calmed my skin without making it oily. 
Just before [applying my night cream] I love love love spraying my face with the Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist, guys seriously this smells heavenly its so light and refreshing on the skin but really provides alot of moisture. Buying the MUA Highlight Powder in Golden Scintillation was easily the best £3.00 I have spent this year. For such an inexpensive product it is so pigmented. Its so compact I can carry it in my handbag without any fuss so I can top up during the day but too be honest its not necessary because its very long lasting. I've had a lot of compliments from this highlighter and when its back in stock will be picking up the MUA Highlighter Powder in Rosewood Glimmer, a lovely rose gold highlight!


2. TO WEAR | Yellow is really having its moment right now and I got these high waisted linen trousers from Zara, unfortunately they went into the sale but you can shop similar here.
- How pretty are these sparkly heels from Next!!??? I LOVE THEM.
- I've really become a fan of Desi Perkins on Youtube, I love her video's especially her vlogs and just her whole vibe is just so cool. After watching this vlog I knew I had to have an item from her collab with Quay Australia. I bought the Sahara shades and their literally my favourite sunglasses of all time.

3. TO WATCH | Two words LOVE ISLAND. This show is absolute jokes and I'm always like "why am I watching this" but missing it is not an option, its so bad that its good! My favourite couple is Montana and Alex but my favourite person has to be Marcel he's such a sweetie. If your into trash reality tv then this show is for you and you have to follow @melissaswardrobe on IG stories and @GraceFVictory on twitter for the best commentary - Its like a live gogglebox and their hilarious!

4. TO LISTEN | I really want to share all the podcasts I'm listening to in a separate post, I listen to quite a few but this month I'm loving the 3ShotsOfTequila podcast and these three guys are full of banter. I have not made it through any of their episodes without laughing uncontrollably and it is for this reason that I tend to only listen to them at home. I have actually burst out laughing on the tube, work and while shopping! They discuss all things life, love, work and well-being from a male perspective, their content/language is more on the adult side but its well worth the listen. You can listen to them for free on soundcloud here  

Shop my favourites below!


What did you love about June?



Follow me on Bloglovin' and you'll never miss a post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment