June 11, 2017

THE WRAP-OVER SHIRT


Hey guys, I know y'all thought I was going to disappear again after sharing my June Goals in my last post but I meant what I said and now it's time to live up to the promise. More content. So todays fashion post is all to do with my new favourite white shirt. You may have seen the blogosphere going crazy for off shoulder wrap shirts (and I am no exception, post on that coming soon!) but my only problem with those shirts is they can be a little impractical to wear to workplaces with strict dress code. Some people may deem it too sexy to wear to the office and thats why this H&M Wrap-over Shirt  has really appealed to me. It has all the qualities of an off shoulder top without being an off shoulder top; deep V neckline, tie front detailing and 3/4 length sleeves and hugs by body in all the right places.

Styling plain coloured cullotes is a no brainer but when it comes to printed ones it can be quite challenging. I have struggled to find an item that goes well with these patterned culottes I bought from Zara years go but I think this shirt helps to tone down the drama of the pattern but doesnt rob it from being a statement piece.

I really love this look and I hope you do too!

I'll be back tomorrow sharing my May Favourites...yep thats right back tomorrow!....I told you guys I'm committed to creating more content for you guys to enjoy! So why not follow me on bloglovin' and let me know what you would like to see on my blog 

Lavinya - x



Follow me on Bloglovin' and you'll never miss a post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment