November 03, 2015

#CHARLIXCX4BOOHOO


CLICK THE LINKS BELOW TO SHOP THE LOOK!

CHARLI WOOL BERET
CHARLI VELVET CHOKER
BOOHOO MONOCHROME CHECK SHIRT
BOOHOO SPLIT KNEE JEGGINGS 
BOOHOO MESH TOP

To celebrate the launch of CharliXCX’s new 90s inspired collection, I was contacted by Boohoo.com and very kindly sent my very own ‘Charli’s Angels’ gift box, filled with surprise throwback treats (remember sherbet straws and rainbow drops!), along with an outfit from www.boohoo.com to style my own 90s look! 

The 90s are iconic for oversized shirts, chokers, bomber jackets, crop tops, lots of tartan and denim! From grunge to preppy, 90s fashion covered it all and so does the #charlixcx4boohoo collection! I can't get over the high neck leotards and fluffy jumpers, not forgetting faux fur detachable collars and wool beret's, which are very "Clueless" #naileditthe collaboration is genius and within everyone's budget so you can totally get a sassy 90s look without going broke!

As for my own look well I'm still obsessed with oversize fits so this monochrome checked shirt was the perfect pick along with the knee split jeggings and chunky platform boots to complete my grunge/goth look.

I was skeptical about wearing this mesh crop top because I have neither a flat tummy or small chest but what's more sassy than being comfortable & confident in your skin and wearing what you want, belly rolls and all!  

I can't help feeling I'm the 5th member of the badass girl sqaud from iconic film The Craft or even a goth 90s Mary J Blige, I dunno I'll let y'all decide! 

I can't tell you how exciting it was to be contacted by Boohoo! It was an absolute dream and pleasure to take part in celebrating the launch of #charliexcx4boohoo which is now available to shop on boohoo.com - take a look you wont be disappointed! 

Let me know what you think of my look! 

Lavinya x
This post was in collaboration with BOOHOO.COM 
& all words/images are my own.

15 comments:

  1. 90's best fashion decade!! Love your outfit!

    Basic Is The Mood

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole look is amazing. I love the mesh top and have been searching for one like it.

    Lola xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a 90's babe !

    win a pair of Esqido lashes (35$)
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is amazing! Have been meaning to get our hands on the Charli XCX range and now have to, love how she has incorporated 90s inspired designs into the collection
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  5. spot on 90s! love the reference to the craft, gotta be one of my favorite 90s flick
    xx
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab! Loving the look!

    www.wornandwritten.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are soooooo beautyfull !
    You Look the bomb ! I Love ur Outfit! Back in the 90's!

    InLove,
    Ayat from www.Flashyurface.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing Lavinya! Love this outfit and the way you have styled it! Keep slaying girl!
    X

    http://dandylove1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit, especially the netted top!

    http://skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cool look, I love it! xx

    www.thestylishcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your edgy style!!
    ~HK
    https://20ishh.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this look Lavinya...I'm really embracing the 90s style at the mo...

    Lacey xx

    Thelittlepotofthoughts.wordpress.com
    Www.laceyjaynephotography.co.uk

    ReplyDelete