August 10, 2015

THAT PRINT THO...



H&M PRINT TROUSERS (Or here, here and here)
PRIMARK OFF THE SHOULDER TOP (Similar here or here or here)
PRIMARK NECKLACES
OASAP FEDORA 

I must admit I am not 100% happy with these photos, compared to my last post, but theres not always time to set up my tripod and I am trying to be a more consistent blogger. With that in mind I do believe in quality over quantity so in the future mirror pics will be a big no no unless I master them like Clarissa and Sherlina, how do they take them soooo well?

Anyways, its all about the trousers right..??

Ok so summer weather in London has been a myth, however with summer comes the summer sale and I am a sucker for discounted clothes, so when I saw these in H&M I instantly knew they were coming home with me. £7! guys, the price feels so sweet! The print gives me festival feelings and just an amazing pattern, I have nothing like it in my wardrobe. They are so comfortable. Undeniably the print is busy so I paired it with an off the shoulder top from Primark. Layered with necklaces and of course topped off with my fedora, all I'm missing is a kimono or something fringed.

Am I too late to go to a festival? Ah well theres always next year, fingers crossed for Coachella eh?!

Lavinya x


Follow me:


15 comments:

  1. lovvve this 70s chic look! you look gorg x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those trousers suit you so well. Such a beaut <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm telling you they are a dream to wear! Thanks Lesley - x

      Delete
  3. LOVE this look- so obsessed with off shoulder tops atm

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! I just wish it was more sunny cos I love wearing them! - x

      Delete
  4. i love the look, festival style should be good for the rest of summer

    http://diagonallystriped.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree their perfect summer wear, who needs a festival! - x

      Delete
  5. Love this outfit, looks so comfy! Great festival attire :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the festival vibe of this outfit, the print on the trousers is amaze!
    Mantenso xx
    She's AbouThat Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg I just died, SO beautiful

    ReplyDelete