December 20, 2014

SNAPBACK


SNAPBACK: NEWERA STORE
CROP JUMPER: RIHANNA X RI
BASEBALL TSHIRT: H&M
BOYFRIEND JEANS: NEW LOOK
FUR COAR: H&M
BOOTS: NEW LOOK

"Why don't I wear this more often?" Is what I thought when I saw this creeping at the bottom of my wardrobe. This LA Kings Snapback was a gift, I'd always wanted one but if you've ever been into a New Era store then you know how full on it is. There are hats EVERYWHERE and proper connoisseurs who know what their talking about and well I know a few things but don't really want to embarrass myself lol. All I know is that ever since seeing one of my favourite legendary rap groups N.W.A wearing the LA Kings hat, I wanted one.

One of my favourite things about this cropped jumper from the Rihanna x River Island Collection is the  ballooned sleeves. I love the contrast between the fitted crop and oversized sleeves its more relaxed and tomboyish. Across the front it says "G4LIFE" and decided to throw it over this baseball inspired tshirt from H&M so I could still wear it in this colder season, plus I think it ties together the accent colours of the hat. I wanted to wear converses to complete this monochrome affair but I always prefer a little height when my top half is heavily layered and these trainer boots allow a little length to my legs.

I'm usually a fedora girl but I could see myself wearing this more often...

Lavinya x


Follow me:
GFC | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER TUMBLR | FACEBOOK 

20 comments:

  1. This crop jumper is the best ! Obsessed with your hair :)

    millie-loves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab outfit and gorgeous girl!

    www,thatgurlsolomon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snapback looks good on you, especially with your braids. Great outfit too, I'm lovin the cropped jumper and fur coat <3

    O.R.R.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love how you paired this jumper with a tee underneath to add a layered affect & your braids look great!

    fashionfromthehart.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the whole look!

    xo

    http://preyonfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has nothing to do with the topic but your eyebrows are on point! Just had to say that. I like the second look paired with the Kings hat, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the selfie session in the middle and yass to your eyebrows & outfit x

    Rhea
    thegridldn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a little carried away lol and thanks! x

      Delete
  8. Aye aye aye , you are looking f***ing unreal missy xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should totes rock a cap more often, you look amazing!! Happy New Year lovely xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look! It really suits you, I know I'd have to die first and reincarnate as you to be able to pull this look off!

    Fab. x

    sheridadaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This hat really suits you. Unfortunately I don't get much chance to wear hats due to my afro. I like how I goes so well with your jumper. Nice outfit.

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post. These hats are looking so beautiful and attractive. All these Snapback Hats are perfect! Thanks to sharing the useful information. Keep posting...

    Snapback

    ReplyDelete