December 13, 2014

BLACK | WHITE | GREY

Pictures of Alexa Chung and Julia Sarr-Jamois (ps: I love Julia!) wearing the most beautiful fur scarves by Charlotte Simone have had me lusting for something similar and its always a matter of time before the high street brings out a dupe that does not force me to consider blowing my pay check on a item and spending the rest of the month eating tuna fish and rice...
FAUX FUR STOLE: PRIMARK (SAVE!) OR (SPLURGE!)
TROUSERS: PRIMARK (SIMILAR)
BAG: H&M

Faux fur stoles are the winter accessory every one is wearing right now. I looked for over a month for this black and white stole from Primark and when I finally did my shopping trip ended with an encounter with the most unbothered Primark employee, a swivel chair and a first aider...no seriously look here...I know right...gully. 

I'm not joking this scarf was pretty popular and sold out in both the Tottenham Court, Marble Arch and Westfield stores and the frustration of not being able to find it almost had me getting this gorgeous one from Missguided (here) but then it sold out :( and then I finally found this black and white beauty. Someone had actually hidden it in the homeware department probably for safe keeping but y'know finders keepers...

Accessories are a big thing for me, especially in A/W, the addition of an hat, scarf, bag can really help complete an outfit. Most weekdays I get up at 6am and unless I've planned my outfit the night before then there is a strong desire (aside from the desire to jump back into bed) to throw on anything. That is why I'm a big fan of this faux stole, I think the monochrome palette of the scarf lifts my simple outfit up a notch, hopefully without being too matchy matchy I added my H&M cross body bag and now the look is alot smarter.

What do you guys think, are you a fan of faux fur scarves?

Lavinya x


Follow me:
GFC | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER TUMBLR | FACEBOOK 

8 comments:

  1. Oh that scarf is perfect, very good for Primark :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fur stole, asos also have some pretty good ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I'm defo going to have a look, thanks for that! x

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful girl! I have the stole Too! Love your style xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I saw it on your blog and had to get it!!! xx

      Delete
  4. Furry items are not usually my thing but I love it! I hope your foot is okay x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks Lesley! and yes its much better thank you xx

      Delete