October 27, 2014

WAYS TO WEAR: RIPPED JEANS

Its easy to fall into the monotony of wearing an item the same way or look at your wardrobe and think "I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!!!" 
Ways to Wear is all about super easy styling tips and advice. 
SHOP THE LOOK!ONE // TWO // THREE

I love the look of jeans slashed at the knees and the great thing about the ripped jean trend is that anyone can get in on it and go DIY revamping a pair of jeans, remember these? However ripped denim can sometimes look almost scruffy and the easiest thing would be to throw them on with a good ole tee/sweater and trainers for that grungy, everyday look.

If you want to look chic but still relaxed team them with a tailored blouse, boots and finish with a longline cardigan or duster coat, it will look casual but with a little effort put into it. Add a leather jacket, some glam heels and these jeans will work for a night out too! See?! Super easy.

Do you have any suggestions on what you would like to see styled next? Let me know in the comments box! 
Lavinya x

Follow me:

20 comments:

  1. You're beautiful hun, great post! I'm thinking jumpers and skirts/dresses!
    x
    http://mellscloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melanie! and thanks for the suggestions! x

      Delete
  2. Such a fab post, love the lay out! I've just bought a pair of ripped jeans and love them! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abbie! I want some in a looser fit aswell! x

      Delete
  3. Love the color of your jeans, I love how put together you look with simple items, very cute!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great look! I've tried to diy a pair of ripped jeans but failed:(

    Twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what because their ripped it can feel like you have to get the rips to look perfect but seriously anything goes! You ladies can pull of anything wear them and see how it goes! x

      Delete
  5. Ripped denim is literally my favorite type of pants. Funny enough, I wore a black pair of with a grey shirt, a chambray shirt to layer and lastly a autumn jacket. I was toasty warm and still cute. Sigh...ripped denim goes with evvvverything!

    Thy Bliss Calls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layout on this post! Very editorial! I may still this idea boo :P

    ps. love the look!

    www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks Michelle! and of course you can! x

      Delete
  7. Is this a blog or a magazine? I am seriously impressed! You look gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you Gareth!! I'm so glad you like it!!! Thank you! x

      Delete
  8. I love wearing ripped jeans, so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post! I like wearing ripped jeans with more tailored pieces, too!

    I would love it if we would follow each other on bloglovin! Please check out my blog and let me know if you have followed me. I will follow back immediately!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jeans & a tailored shirt are so universal, love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. great outfit idea :) i love to wear ripped jeans,especially with a pair of ankle boots and a cool sweater on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stop being such a gorgeous girl!! Love this look xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love! Those jeans!

    www.k-valerie.blogspot.co.uk

    X

    ReplyDelete