September 23, 2014

LFW DAY 2 - OOTD

Photo credit: Amina
DRESS: ZARA                                                                              
MAC COAT: H&M 
HEELS: H&M 
HAT & NECKLACE: PRIMARK
BAG: ZARA - SIMILAR

It felt like every everyone was towering over me on Day 1 (I'm 5'5) so I decided to wear heels for Day 2 of LFW, but wearing heels means walking slower which in turn meant rushing, almost sweating all the way to my first show of the day, Bernard Chandran, because I thought I was going to be late. I admit it, I have punctuality problems, I'm working on it. Lol, thankfully fashion shows have punctuality problems too....

A lot of people kept saying to me "nice skirt!" but it is in fact joined to the top half of my dress. Very deceiving of Zara! I love the lace insert but the floral front half of my dress kept drifting apart and exposing my chest but its all for faaaasshhuuuun. eh?! My collar necklace is from primark remember here? And to top off my outfit I wore my cream Mac coat from H&M to help lift the colour palette of my outfit.

Another LFW week post done phew! I'm telling you I underestimated how much content there is to put out after LFW is finished! But I hope your still enjoying my posts!

Lavinya x

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous babe - I love it!

    www.virgosandkisse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! You looked amazingggg <3 xoxox

    ♡Kudzai || NEWKIDBLOGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. your jacket is gorgeous and lovely outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! I love this dress, I really wanted it from Zara but then one of my best friends got it - major dress envy! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate that when that happens! and thank you! xx

      Delete
  5. You look so gorgeous! I love your dress x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flawless! Everything is on point you know! x
    http://mellscloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is amazing, of course it would be from Zara. Your hat is gorgeous as well. I wish we had Primark in the states.

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everywhere should have a primark! I agree! xx

      Delete
  8. Had to follow your blog! Love your style <3

    ReplyDelete