July 02, 2014

FESTIVAL VIBES

Primark Kimono | Crop Top, Mom Jeans & Sandals all H&M | OASAP Fedora | eBAY Necklace 

Good morning guys! Festival time is upon us and this year I'm going to Wireless festival. I had an amazing time last year moving around the site watching all my favourite artists; highlights for me were Kendrick Lamar, Miguel, JayZ and silent disco! 

The weather is picking up in London, particularly on the weekends and I just felt like getting all dressed up while I was outfit planning for Wireless.

I always admire the fashion at Coachella and this season kimonos have been dominating the scene, I am crazy over this kimono from Primark I love detailing and the fringing urrgghhh its ridic and I just think you could wear anything and add a kimono and bam! instant boho/glam vibe. 
If you have any reservations about wearing crop tops may I suggest high waisted jeans, these have been a godsend for me especially as I haven't achieved a washboard stomach in time for summer loool, perfect pairing with my crop tops and hiding my belly fat! Headdresses and flower headbands are common festival attire but I love my fedora possibly one of my best purchases from OASAP.

I hope I can do some style snapping when I go to Wireless but I am also attending one day so I want to be able to enjoy my time as best as I can, I will see how it goes. I am really excited for Friday I'm hoping Kanye brings Kim K....you never know! 

Are you guys going to any festivals this summer? Let me know below! 
Lavinya x

10 comments:

  1. Those jeans are such a perf fit on you! I need to get me to H&M! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jeans. Gorgeous outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, in love with your edgy style! So pretty x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the kimono and the fringe bag, great picks! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. best outfit i've seen today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your outfit, this kimono is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that necklace :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the whole outfit, especially the jeans x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/diy-distressed-mom-jeans.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! Glad you did, love this outfit particularly the fit of those jeans & those sandals! Great outfit - I went to wireless on the Friday, had a great time! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. GURL THAT BROW!!! hahaha I love it! you look friggin incedible , I had to follow , instantly loved this blog! YAASSS!!

    http://youngandbroke284.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete