August 05, 2013

A WEEKEND AT BILL'S


They never spell my name right! lol
Bill's Food: Hummus & Tzatziki/ Marinated Half Chicken/ Vanilla & Raspberry Creme Brûlée/ Tea for Two

Bills score : 4/5

I have heard about Bills restaurant for while and originally me and my boyfriend had planned to visit the branch in Hoxton but we got too comfortable around the southbank and so we opted for the one in Covent Garden after stopping for some cheeky fraps from Starbucks! 

The weather is all kinds of beautiful but somehow I ended up in an all black outfit lol ah well! I was suprisingly ok and took my super high wedges out for a first time spin.

The food at Bills is gorgeous, the staff were so lovely, they changed one of my main dishes when I wasn't happy with it for no extra charge! and I am in love with their vintage/rustic interior. I would really recommend going and the prices are really affordable.

I hope the weather continues to be as warm as it is, its so uplifting to see the sunlight in the morning.
Anyways hope you like my outfit, I'm off to get ready for work *bore* lol

Have a great day beauties xxx

17 comments:

  1. you look so good in them wedges and that food I need to hit up Bills.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you Jen! They were super high but I werked it!

      Delete
  2. you look gorge, cute shoes!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill's looks gooood!!
    And I love the simplicity in the outfit
    imemmymah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sooooo good! You must try it!
      Thank you hun xxx

      Delete
  4. Love the wedges, great look xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit hun looking so chic and sophisticated x

    http://shugahlicious-shug.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! Love the style you have!

    Myra x

    Alluring Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. now following you on bloglovin. really love your style and blog

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassandra than you so much for the love! Thanks for following too really appreciate it!! xx

      Delete
  8. Love how chilled out this look is! Constantly visiting your blog and think you look you bestest in that cropped hairstyle x

    www.shade1mangos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cannot get over how amazing you look with short hair!xx

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice picture I love your outfit siple but beautiful :)
    youngbutambitious.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete