June 12, 2013

THE JERSEYS : NEW IN


Hey bloggers! I posted on my instagram this morning (follow me @lavinyaroyes ) and a lot of ppl on my instagram, twitter and tumblr asked me where my jerseys are from so I thought it only right I share that info with you guys too! 

Chicago 1973 Varsity Top - eBay.co.uk
NY Oversized Top - Choies.com 
Michigan Jersey - Primark

Hope you guys are well! I am back to work after having last week off in the glorious sun! Don't worry I will be back soon to fill you guys in just let me get my feet on track with balancing employment and blogging! anywhoooo have a great day! 

What do you think of the oversized jersey trend? Yay or Nay?

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE

    victoriasanusi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your jersey tops! they make me look square :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i know what you mean but its all about tailoring them for you e.g: tucking in, twisting them into a crop top, wearing over jeans or on their own. that way you don't end up swamped in them :) x

      Delete
  4. Oh wow - i want!
    Definitely liking this trend, so comfy too!

    http://seeweardo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so easy to wear. simple and on trend!

      Delete
  5. Love this , definitely yay haha, new follower!

    http://youngandbroke284.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete